part 7: SATISFACTION (🍋)

Y/n felt the sinister energy radiating from the female warrior goddess known as darkseid. Her menacing blood red hue eyes glowed brighter by every minute caused by her seething gaze on him but he couldn't care less as he looked at her with his stotic look of disappointment.

Darkseid: "how dare a worm sliders it way to my throne, kneel before me and I shall give you a quick death"!!

Her voice spoke with fury and malice. The throne trembled by her voice alone.

Y/n: "kneel?.....to someone weaker then me!*stands from the throne slowly making his way to her*as if"!!.

Darkseid: "then I will gladly destroy a weakling like you to oblivion".

Y/n: "you call people weaklings*reaches her slightly looking up to her giving a little smirk looking straight into her menacing hue eyes* but I've never met anyone stronger then me. So why don't we battle to see who's the weakling"!!.

They both pulled their fists back then threw them towards each others faces, they land their attack which creates a Shockwave at which Darkseid slightly push back by the force behind y/n punch as he didn't move an inch and simply stared at her quickly regaining her posture prepared for another attack.

The attack was stopped by y/n mimicking her posture punched her fist. Darkseid increases her speed sending fast punches his way but again his fists collides with hers causing Shockwaves to form creating a small crater.

Y/n surprises her with a speed boost punches her right knee causing her to lose her balance giving enough time for him to clench his fist hardening it landing an uppercutt to her jaw causing her to fly through the ceiling with him flying to her

She regains her posture stopping herself, then rubs her chin feeling a bruse from the punch.

Darkseid: "how can he pack enough power to push me back".

Darkseid slightly enraged by the power he had. She instantly used the boomtube to teleport beside him clenching her fists together above her her bringing it down towards him as he prevents the attack by bringing his arm infront of him. The attack pushes y/n towards the building before using a hush-tube before the impact teleporting him above Darkseid using the momentum to dive straight to her with his arms infront of him punching her with great force which causes a great clash. She blitzes to the ground but he wasn't done as he flies towards her them tackles her in the air speeding up her fall with him above her crashing to the building through each level without no signs of losing speed.