PART:8 FINALLY EARTH(🍋)

Y/n's pov

After spending a month enjoying myself with my harem. I've focused on training myself after gaining powers from darkseid known as the omega effect. I've come to the conclusion of it's capabilities as well as it's dangerous nature.

So far:

Telekinesis - able to lift and move objects around him, as long as something is in the same country he can move anything .

Matter manipulation- able to change anything into something else.

Chronokinesis- able to manipulate time as he please.

Size alteration- able to greatly alter his size into a planetary level.

Power distribution- able to bestow powers onto others. Can also increase another beings power, grant the powerless new abilities, even restore lost powers.

[A/n : darksied is seriously overpowered]

After that I sent sybil and faora back to titan until I call for them. I figured it would be best to make my way to earth as was still wanted to see how it's been doing.

As I was making my way towards the throne room every parademon bowed at my presence showing there respect. My personal ship notified me as it's network was trying to be hacked by some program but it merely installed an A.I into the ships network. This seemed very peculiar but I have a feeling this would benefit me. I pushed the thought aside as I reached the throne room.

It was filled with energy as there was a bridge leading to the end of the room with each side of it had no surface. There were parademons around the room .Beneath the bridge was scorching magma flowing around the room. As I sat there the large doors opened and what followed was darkseid in a wedding dress.

 As I sat there the large doors opened and what followed was darkseid in a wedding dress

As I was getting married to her, she agreed to share me with others that may follow. After the wedding Ceremony was concluded with each of us having golden rings with omega symbols on them, I sat on the throne as darkseid ordered the room to not be disturbed. She crawls towards me.

Darkseid: my darling~

As our clothes vanish she sees my released beastly shaft in front of her. Her pussy gets wet as she gently grabs on it and kisses the tip going down to the base of my rod then licks all the way to the top instantly devouring my throbbing shaft halfway. She gagged in which I moan as I felt her walls squeezing my meat.

She lifts her head then brings it down continuing the rhythm. She uses one hand to massage me balls while she fingers herself. After 10 minutes I felt I was close to my limit so I grabbed the head to insert my full length into her throat. She squeals in ecstasy then proceeded to fuck her luscious throat for a minute before pulling her head staffing my entire mass inside her throat to the point her lips were touching my pelvis as i explode filling her stomach. She drinks my cum as if it was her favorite drink for about a minute before releasing my grip.