part 4:THE MAKING OF A GOD

*action*
'Thinking'

Timeskip to four years after the last part.

Y/n's p.o.v

It's been 8 years since I've been reincarnated here. I don't even know where here is.but my life have been great just like my old life. Especially with my new family the l/n's. But I started becoming a little distant toward them as memories of my old life started flashing before my eyes, seeing excuse of a father,my mother then changing into a mutant dieing in my hands.

Even tonight while I'm sleeping my body started shaking. I was dreaming of being in my doomsday form with mybbody covered with blood around hundreds of bodies. I would see bodies all around me. while killing innocent people with a smile on my face.

But my mind would cool down and relax. After waking up seeing m/n and f/n hugging me in my sleep, they must have heard me scream in my sleep .

Y/n:....*signs*'I'll just go back to sleep, I don't want them waking up '

A four years would passed, I would be 8 years old when I started noticing my parents becoming more pale ,they would start coughing more . So I decided asking them what happening to them.

We would all be at a living room the was in good quality. My parents sat on a couch across mine.

Y/n:...mom...dad....what happening to you?

I noticed there eyes widened before both of them would look down As I continued asking them for answers .

Y/n : please tell me....I'm worried....seeing both of you sick .

They both would look at each other and nod , my mom would look down while my father look into my eyes with sorrow.

F/n:...y/n....I guess it's time to tell you about our race...we use to be called different kinds of names but we are mostly known as kryptonian. Me and your mother were the king and queen of the planet Krypton.We use to go to different planets and galaxies to make peace and build relationships with other species. But some of our kind despised us because if our greater resistance to Kryptonite since our dna was mixed with other races,enabling us to have more powers then the rest.

F/n: So in order to keep the ^peace^ they started killing people who were loyal to us,believing that we were a threat to them.those who were loyal to us took this opportunity to distract them and giving us time to escape. this war would take 1 year until we decided to hide in this distant planet from kryton and rebuild our race more advanced then them using and merging different technologies. But the other kryptonians found us and created a virus that would kill us all.

Y/n:'so that's what's happening to there bodies '

M/n: I'm sure you noticed how we are the only people in this planet while taking you on walks around the place.

Y/n:..yes....dies that mean that the other are....

F/n: dead....yes..and soon we will be dead.

Y/n:'I couldn't believe this.....their dieing.i just came back from another life only for me to see my family die again'.

Y/n*talking in a disheartened voice*...b-but...you have advanced technology . can't you create a cure.

F/n:....no.the virus infects us and feeds off our lifeforce,while damaging our organs inside out.even if we stopped it from destroying our organs ,we don't have the technology to prevent it from stealing our life-force.

Y/n:.............so...soon you'll die.

F/n:yes.

Tears started falling from my eyes while looking down .my mom started speaking to me.