𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝑀𝒶𝒹

3rd POV:

It was two days after the rehearsal when Raven had run off with Apple running off shortly after, the two going in 2 different directions.

It was currently 3rd period and everyone was in their classes: Danielle is in 'Chemythstry', Amiyah is in 'Environmental Magic', and Thoren is in 'Study Ball'.

Danielle was answering some questions on a worksheet for an assignment for chapter 1.

Danielle turns to look at one of her best friends ever after, Briar, who was sitting next to her and was also working on the worksheet luckily before she fell asleep.

"Hey, Briar, what did you get for question 12?" Danielle whispered, only to be met with the sound of soft snoring coming from the sleeping princess.

Danielle sighed before she softly smiled at her before she continued working on the worksheet.

Meanwhile, Thoren was in the library studying for an upcoming hexam.

Unfortunately for Thoren, he studied for about 40 minutes before he fell asleep too.

Amiyah was in her environmental magic class where she was exploring the counterparts of different magical plants and how they respond to different scenarios, like being too hot or too cold.

Just then the speaker came on.

"Can Briar Beauty, Amiyah Graves, Thoren Beauty, Apple White, and Lizzie Hearts go to Baba Yaga's office?" They heard Headmaster Grimm's voice speak from the microphone.

This woke up the Beauty twins: Briar next to Danielle and Thoren from the library.

"Had a nice dream, Briar?" Danielle asked with a smile.

"Yes I did Dani. But now I have to leave." Briar yawned before she stood up

"Good luck, Briar," Danielle said before Briar walked out of the classroom to Baba Yaga's office.

The door had closed letting the rest of the class finish the remaining questions on the worksheet.

A good 15 minutes later another speaker 🔊 came on.

"Raven Queen please report to Baba Yaga's office?" They heard the secretary's voice on the microphone. 🎤

It stopped about a little bit until the speaker once again came on.

"Me?" Raven asked, looking up at the speaker.

"Yes, you!" The secretary responded.

Raven glared at the speaker before she stood up, walked out of Mr. Piper's classroom, and made her way to Baba Yaga's office.

Baba Yaga's Office:

Raven was on her way to her office after being called in.

She was curious about why Baba Yaga needed her for something.

"Um, Madame Yaga.... Is everything...?" Raven asks, when to her shock, she sees Baba Yaga and Headmaster Grimm standing behind Apple, Briar, Thoren, Amiyah, Maddie, and Lizzie sitting down, and from what she sees it was an intervention.

"—okay?" Raven finished.

"Raven? Take a seat. As a faculty advisor. It's my job to meet,- um" Baba Yaga said, trying to find the right words to describe her.

"Troubled students." Headmaster Grimm corrected her.

"What? I'm not troubled." She winched and was confused.

"We're here to get you on the right path- uh wrong path." She said when she corrected herself from Milton's glare with a nervous chuckle.

"Uh, I'll let your friends explain." Baba Yaga moved to the left side letting Apple speak first.

"Raven, I adore you, but like the other day, you spilled that everlasting black ink all over my new ball gown," Apple said.

Raven raised her finger.

"That was an accident. I felt really bad and I said I was sorry like a hundred times." Raven explained with a sigh.

"You're not supposed to apologize. You're evil." Apple sighed dramatically before she smiled.

Raven scoffed. "But what if I dont want to-"

Headmaster Grimm cut her off as Apple was smiling and the Beauty twins were on their phones.

"Raven, you're here to listen." Headmaster Grimm smiled.

Raven sat down with a mad expression as her arms crossed.

"Briar, Thoren would you two like to go next." Baba Yaga suggested.

"Sis, you can go next," Thoren suggested.

"Sure," Briar said before she stood up making an announcement.

"Everyone, me and Thoren had set up a bungee jumping platform on the east turret," Briar announced when Thoren stood up afterward.

"And it's going to be SOO awesome," Thoren said when Baba Yaga was mad at their announcement and commented,

"Briar and Thoren, hocus focus!" Baba Yaga shouted, reminding the twins of the purpose of the intervention.

Briar and Thoren sat down in their seats, letting someone else speak.

"Maddie?" Baba Yaga suggested Maddie say someone which she did.

"I think Raven is wicked awesome, just the way she is," Maddie said holding her teacup with her animal mouse friend Earl Grey inside of the teacup as she held the lid before she glared at Headmaster Grimm.

"And you didn't tell me we're here to be hassle her." Headmaster Grimm was annoyed before he walked to her. "You say we were gonna have a tea party," Maddie remarked, with a smile.

"Yes, I lied." Headmaster Grimm smiled earning a frown from Maddie before he looked at Amiyah.

"Well, what about you, Amiyah? Is there something you want to say?" Headmaster Grimm asked.

"Rae, I've known you since we were little tots. You've always been rebellious, it's in your nature and it's one of the wicked amazing things I love about you." Amiyah grinned, sending a wink at the purple-haired princess.

Headmaster Grimm sighed in frustration and annoyance, however, Raven smiled, touched by the compliments of one of her best friends.

"We haven't heard from Lizzie Hearts." Headmaster Grimm smiled looking at Lizzie who was shuffling her cards with her hand.

She showed a Red Queen of Diamond card representing Raven.

"Off... with her head!" She slices the card in the diagonal lower right half.

Raven rolled her eyes when this emerges into loud arguments between the teens and Baba Yaga while Headmaster Grimm was unfazed by their arguments making her frustrated.

Raven, fed up, suddenly stood up using her magic.

"EVERYONE STOP!" She yelled, sending a long purple line of magic swishing to the teens and the two adults earning gasps. It didn't affect the teens and Baba Yaga, but it was Headmaster Grimm who got poofed into purple mist-like clouds.

It revealed Headmaster Grimm turned into a chicken.

"Now that's what we're looking for from an Evil Queen..." Headmaster Grimm praised as Apple was happy and clapped her hands, Maddie smiled, and Briar and Thoren went back on their phones.

Raven scoffed and rolled her eyes before she walked out of the office.

"I think we made some progress here." He praised Raven more when Headmaster Grimm realizes something.

"But um, how do I change back?" Headmaster Grimm asked before he rushed out of the office assuming he was looking for Raven.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE A CHICKEN MAN!" He frantically yells as students including Danielle saw him and laughed and giggled.