𝐵𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓈 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝓎 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎

3rd POV:

Everyone was in "Chemythstry" with the Beauty twins, who were normally sleeping in class when Professor Rumplestiltskin started cackling, startling and waking them up.

Professor Rumplestiltskin had just told everyone about the test he just announced.

"What?" Briar startled.

"Its 2!" Thoren blurted out in a startled manner.

Professor Rumplestiltskin had grabbed his ruler.

"You heard correctly, Raven Queen." Professor Rumplestiltskin conformed with a wave of his ruler.

When Apple stood up from her seat, raising her hand.

"Uh, Professor Rumplestiltskin? This is totally unfair." Apple protested with a wave of her hands.

"You can't test us from chapters 1 through 34." Ashlynn shakes her head.

"We've only studied up to chapter two." Dexter added as Ashlynn nodded in agreement.

"Exactly, then how do you expect us to test the rest of the chapters if we never covered them?" Danielle added with a frown.

"I cannot tell a lie." Cedar stated before she was confused. "And well, that– that's just not very nice." Her arm crossed, offended.

When the bell rang, everyone grabbed their stuff and walked out of the classroom.

That Night:

Everyone: Apple, Raven, Daring, Danielle, Ashlynn, Amiyah, Blondie, Dexter, Thoren, Briar, Cedar, and Hunter had gathered in the smaller student library with a pile of books on the coffee table.

Blondie started telling her friends about Professor Rumplestiltskin as Dexter was holding a book, Hunter holding a piece of paper and a quill, Ashlynn had her arms crossed with a worry expression, Apple had a book in her lap, Danielle was worried, Daring was frowning in worry, Raven has a piece of paper in her lap with a quill in her hand

"You guys don't know about Professor Rumplestiltskin? At the beginning of each year, he gives an insanely hard test." Blondie explained.

"His students have to ask for extra credit..." Blondie continues explaining as she imagines herself in a room where she's turning the straw into gold, glancing at Professor Rumplestiltskin with a worried expression as he cackles victoriously.

. "Which is just spinning straw into gold for him." Blondie finished.

"The test is tomorrow morning. Look, I'm totally getting stress splinters." Cedar motioned to her wrists that had been winded up a bit.

"Well, we could tutor you guys." Briar suggests as everyone smiles in hope.

"We've been studying on our own, like, forever after, isn't that right bro?" Briar looks at her twin.

"Yeah, it'll be a breeze." Thoren smiled with a shrug.

"Royally cool." Ashlynn smiled.

Danielle looks at the twins, mostly to Thoren. "Really royally awesome." Daniella smiled in hope.

When the two started yawn simultaneously.

"Let's go–" Thoren said before he fell asleep.

"Let's start with the basic elements." Briar hold 2 fingers, spoke before she also fell asleep.

Turns out that they fell asleep on top of the books and were snoring.

Apple had pointed and poked Briar's back to wake her up before she sighed.