𝒯𝓇𝓊𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝒻𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

3rd POV:

It was the next day when everyone got dressed up for the day where everyone was in their lockers, talking to their fairytale friends. In their classes or at the village bookend

While Apple and Raven are in their dorm room where they were already dressed and ready to go for the day.

When Apple decided it was a good idea to sing,

"La la la laa~" Apple sings high and beautifully when Raven was annoyed with her singing.

"Oh hey, Apple, could you.... Not sing in the morning... or ever." Raven cringed, mumbling the last part under her breath.

"Oh, you big kidder!" Apple shrugs before she faces her mirror again with her reflection.

"Mirror mirror so smart and cool, who's the fairest of this school?" She asked.

"You are, Apple White." The mirror replied.

Apple smiled and hugged her mirror.

"Greatest mirror ever!" She complimented her mirror before she looks at Raven.

"I'm gonna borrow some jewelry from Briar. BRB!" Apple advised Raven before she skipped away to Briar's room with a giggle.

Raven then looks at her own mirror.

"I wonder if some magic can get a little curl going on here," Raven said to herself, playing around with her magic until her magic bounced around the room before it reflected and landed on Apple's mirror.

"No..." Raven was saddened when seeing Apple's mirror being hexed.

Raven could hear the door clicking, following Apple singing meaning that she was coming back.

Raven went back to where she was with a scared expression.

"La La La laaa~" Apple sang, now wearing a black necklace with a pink jewel.

When she looks in her mirror unknowingly to Apple Raven was worried about what her mirror would say.

"Well. What do you think?" She asked her mirror motioning to the necklace.

"What do I think? Ppfttt!" Her mirror replied with a raspberry sound.

Apple gasped in shock when deep inside she knew that Raven did it and she used her magic but right now she had to pretend to be in shock.

"My mirror? Did something happen while I was gone?" Apple asked Raven from the glance as she held her arm with her hand.

"Um nope. No that I remembered." Raven said innocently. She couldn't tell Apple the truth afraid that she might get mad at her.

"This is a royal fairy fail!" Apple shouted with a little distress.

Raven walked to her and grabbed her wrist.

"Come on. We're going to find you another mirror." Raven was being optimistic of the situation and led Apple out of their dorm room on a quest to find her a new mirror.

The first place they went to was Amiyah's dorm.

"Amiyah, we want to ask if you have a mirror we can borrow?" Raven asked.

"I'd say sure, but something tells me that Little Miss Fairest, here, wouldn't want a mirror that's haunted and lets you talk to dead people." Amiyah smiled sadly with a shrug, but secretly found the scared look on Apple's face to be amusing.

Apple looked scared as she was disappointed.

"Um... no thanks, Amiyah." Apple Squeaked.

While Danielle was with Briar hanging out and talking in Briar's locker.