𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝑒 𝑀𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒢𝑜 𝒪𝓃

3rd POV:

Danielle was on her way to her and her sister's store where she was under a lot of stress: There was a HUGE shoe sale of the year and none of the shoes had arrived to sort out.

It took her 15 minutes before she arrived at the store at the back door.

Danielle's POV:

Ash opened the door after I knocked before she gave me a hug letting me in afterward.

"Sis, I arrived, please tell me the shoes arrived?" I asked her nervously.

"No, and it's almost close to opening time." She answered with a worried face.

We walked towards the white ottomans-like seats looking at the empty shelves.

"Sis, do you know when Hunter and Thoren are going to arrive with the shoes?..." I asked nervously and anxiously. She shook her head.

We were waiting anxiously and nervously until we heard the bell 🔔 ringing meaning the shoes had arrived.

We look at the two guys who we recognized had opened the doors and went inside;

"We got the shoes, girls." Thoren held boxes of shoes.

"Now how about 2 hugs for your heroes?" Hunter finished.

We smiled in relief as Ash swooned at Hunter's gesture.

"Why we hope that's you, Hunter as well as you, Thoren." Ashlynn swooned.

"Or should we say, our knights in shoe armor?" I added as I swooned.

The two dropped the boxes revealing their faces.

"You know it, pumpkin, and Dani." Hunter smiled.

"I'm good with whatever." He smirked, throwing a wink her way.

Inside of me, I felt a glass slipper sparking inside of me... Oh my fairy godmother what if this feeling

We walked to the guys giving them a pair of hugs in gratitude: Hunter and my sis and me and Thoren.

"Thanks, soo much for getting these, guys. We really appreciate it." I smiled at the guys mostly with Thoren and started.

"And now you two have to leave." Ashlynn finished the thought and smiled.

*record screech*

The guys were shocked 😳 😳 that they just got here only for them to leave afterwards.

"Huh? What?" Both guys asked in confusion.

"Sorry sweetie, Thor. But we have less than an hour to set up the display for these new shoes." Ash started explaining.

"And your sister and Blondie are going to be here any minute helping us and we can't have them finding out about their love Thoren. I-we hope that you understand." I continued explaining.

"Exactly." My sister agrees with me.

He nodded.

"Okay." He nodded.

"Is it cool if I could help you two out?" Thoren asked us

We looked at each other before we nodded and sighed.

"I guess you can stay, we need more help than ever after, Thor." I frowned nervously.

"Well, maybe—" Hunter started asking.

When Ashlynn started pushing him out the door. "Uh-huh, sounds great." Ashlynn nodded

"You're the best!" She slammed the doors behind them