𝑀𝒶𝒹𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝑒𝒻

3rd POV

Everyone was watching Blondie's newscast on their MirrorPads where Blondie was covering this year's student fairytale body president, and once again the elections were about to begin.

"Everyone at school is buzzing about the Royal Student Council elections...." Blondie was announcing where a few princes and Kitty were watching the newscast on the tv screen in the halls.

"But there's only one choice for president...." Blondie started with a pointing finger motion.

"She's running unopposed again. Apple White." Blondie walked to the side letting Apple appear on the screen with a wave and smile letting her talk.

"Blondie, just because I don't have an opponent doesn't mean I'm not going to work my crown off. I'll use my debate time to outline my plan for Royal dances, Royal fundraisers,~ Royal canned food drives ~~" Apple talked before she started listing her strategy.

It shows Raven, Maddie, and Amiyah who were hanging on the front stairs watching the newscast.

"~Royal bleh and Royal blah and Royal nah nah nah." Raven shakes her head with a chuckle as Maddie and Amiyah listen to her, a grin on her face.

"Wouldn't it be great if someone else like you Ami-" Raven suggested when she was cut off by her best friend.

"I'll do it. I will run against Apple for President," Maddie said earning shocked expressions from Raven and Amiyah.

"Uh, what now?" Raven asked in confusion.

"Yeah... I'm just as confused as you, Rae." Amiyah said with a confused, yet amused look on her face.

In the Hallway:

They started campaigning for Maddie to run for the student body election. It was time to change the President of the student elections.

They've made posters that hang on the walls along with Apple; pins of Maddie with Maddie's signature color scheme.

"Vote for Maddie! Vote for me." Maddie stated enthusiastically causing the three pigs to squeal in fear and run away.

But Maddie wasn't offended by the three running away from her, only she waved in their direction while she has her basket of her campaign pins in her arms.

Raven and Amiyah have their own basket filled with Maddie's campaign pins.

Raven handed one to a girl.

"Hats over crowns! Vote for Maddie." Raven waved to the girl.

Dexter then walked over to Raven and wanted to see what she was up to.

"Oh, hey, Raven." Dexter greeted Raven with his hands behind his back.

"Dexter!" Maddie stood next to him "Vote for me." She stuck the pin on him too harshly, unknowingly to her the needle of the pin stabbing Dexter painfully before she walked away.

"Ohh!" Dexter winces off the pain before he puts on a brave face in front of Raven, who he doesn't want her to see him in pain.

"I mean, oh boy. Thanks so much for that pin." He decides to run out from Raven before it gets worse.

The Student Body Election Debate:

Everyone gathered at the Charmatorium where it was the final debate before announcing the president.

Some watched Blondie on their MirrorPads from their seats on the upper level and the rest of the first floor were watching.

"So here we go, fellow fairy tales. The Ever After High Royal Student Council debate." Blondie starts from her seat behind a desk in front of the candidates: Apple from the left side and Maddie on the right side..

Blondie first looks at Apple pointing her finger.

"First question goes to Apple White. Why would anyone NOT vote for you?" Blondie asked shrugging.

"Let me just say I will preside over this school like I will my future kingdom– perfectly." Apple pointed out and answered perfectly.

The Royals started clapping and cheered at Apple's answer while the Rebels crossed their arms and glared at the Royals.

Then, Blondie looked at Maddie before coming up with a question for her.

"And Maddie, my question for you is, why would you run against Apple?" She asked before she chuckled

"Are you mad?" She asked with a crazed wide-eyed expression.

"Why yes, and thank you for noticing." Maddie touched her heart and smiled.

"If the squirrel eats acorns but never a steak, how much water fills up a lake?" Maddie answered in her own way.

Blondie blinked her eyes in confusion as did seemingly everyone else.

But this time the Rebels started looking at the Royals, cheering and clapping for Maddie's answer.

The Royals look at the Rebels in disbelief.

Ashlynn stood up and looked at the Rebels.

"Excuse me?" She has her hands on her hips in disbelief.

Cedar and Hunter stood up with Cedar's hands on her hips.

"You heard us." Cedar stated

"Apple's been president long enough," Hunter added.

Dexter stood up afterward. "Maddie's mad." Dexter pointed out.

Then, Danielle stood up.

"Dexter's right guys. Maddie isn't suitable for this type of stuff. The student body needs someone who has experience with this, and that person is Apple." Danielle sided with the Royals with a frowned expression.

"That's rich. And aren't you supposed to be a "future queen"? I don't see you trying to run, or any of you for that matter." Amiyah pointed out, rolling her eyes..

Danielle sat down frowning and her sister and a prince noticed it.

Everyone started arguing when Maddie was fed up.

"QUIET!" Maddie banged her podium with a fist causing everyone including Apple who look at her open mouth.

But Maddie was unfazed by everyone's expression.

"I have a Tea-riffic idea." Maddie held her teacup with Earl Grey looking at her, smiling.

Council Meeting:

After the elections, Maddie had come up with a good solution which was decided that the two who had opposite approaches and opinions become co-presidents.

Right now it was Tiny's turn to speak his request in mind.

"It'd just be oh so swell if the council could have the castle doors widened for the not-so-tiny of us." Tiny requested.

"I think we can make that happen." Apple approved Tiny's request before she checks on Maddie's consent. "But I need to check with my co-president." She gestured to Maddie letting her speak.

"For the cave of the bear is open so wide, would you really change the pull of the tide?" Maddie answered. 

When Apple looks at Maddie, confused before she shrugged "What she said." She smiled