• Chapter 1 •

Just a Little authors note
Please do not read if you do not take this book or what I am writing into your liking; I don't condone anything, this is just a fiction book about Richard Ramirez.

I beg for no reporting or any cause of deleting, I am sincerely asking the nicest way possible.
<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Los Angeles, CA
1985 April 11th
Wednesday 8:20am

______

As a daily routine, my overthinking kicks my ass with high anxiety even though it isn't a good feeling, an amazed moment, nor a moment to jump up and down about exciting events that were planned out throughout the nights.

That's how it used to be when Los Angeles wasn't being broken apart by whatever sicko that's murdering innocent people.

Yep Just the reason why my birthday party was cancelled yesterday.

Ive officially turned 19. There was a depressing point in my life where I was completely despondent. I had no motivation, no care for anyone, I didn't even accept help from not one person.

But my family members were excessively worried about my mental health. The good part was that  my twin brother Daniel understood me the most.
There was also once a point in his life where he couldn't do it anymore either.
~

As I sit in English class, I hear papers being thrown around like it was boisterous, although since my mood was already killed, the childish actions to me were infuriating.

I try to let it go hoping that soon enough they would give it a break but with these high schoolers? They all think their the shit.

I turned frustrated and look towards one of the kids.

"Would you please act your age." I say with a mocking tone. It's hard to keep in your cool when people like to test you.

Both of them break their necks to look my direction. They serenely laugh, pushing my buttons.

You know it's not funny when your blood boils and your body heat rises. Haha keep laughing.

I put on a fake smile on my face.
But On the inside my anger issues could never.
Normally I wouldn't just sit here like a pussy and let two idiots ruin my day.

But I am in a current state of repairing my anger. It's dreadful at this point, Well ever since dad left. It's all on mom. I'm still mad at her and will never get over that day.

I turn back around, laughing. The movement of my shoulders slowly going up and down. God I look like a psycho. But at Least they stopped there little games.

Minute by minute by minute the clock went and the bell finally rung, signaling that it's time to leave.

I stand up grabbing my bag that's hanging behind my chair and pull it over my shoulder.

"Ms. Rodrigues." I hear from a distant behind me assuming that's my English teacher. I turn my heel and walk her direction.

She stands with a marker in hand and I then respond "Yes ms?"

She gives me a light smile and I stand awkwardly.
she must not know I don't like her. I look at her giving her a blank expression waiting for her to talk. She's wasting my time and I just wanna go home.

"You failed your English test. Is everything good?" She stares at me looking all concerned.

Avoiding eye contact and staring towards the classroom windows, I admire the outside sky.
Around this time in Los Angeles the sky transmutes through all colors with a mix of pink, purple and baby blue.