• Chapter 3 •

Friday 4/13/85
11:26 am

"What did you do yesterday that you didn't answer my calls man?" Armando shakes his head at Richard while he flicks his blunt lowering the light.

Richard leans to grab his drink and before sipping he answers Armando's dumb question.
"I was busy, just doing important shit. Anyway I gotta go and get more of that Coke, finished it all yesterday." Richard chuckles.

"Pftt nah man your kidding? You must have finished that with someone."

Truth to be told, but obviously Richard wouldn't admit that. The last thing he needed was anyone knowing about his night with Luna.

"Hombre I don't talk to anyone. I'm serious, all of that shit went right down my nose and I fucking loved it."

Armando's sucks his teeth at Richard in a surprised manner.
"You've got crazy since the last time I saw you. I don't believe that shit one bit."

"Yeah whatever I'm going out, I got shit to do."
Richard heads for the front door and so on until he reached the outside of the sketchy apartment building. Not wanting the car he had, he was going to get another. But that was night time business. He still had his everyday plans and no one was going to get in the way.

Drugs, sex, Murder. He loved it so much. Those were the only 3 things that fulfilled his needs. And if he wasn't in control, then that was the only thing that would bother him.

He constantly thought about last night. Wondering what would of went down if he had actually let her take complete control. Although he liked the sound of it, she wasn't necessarily special. For all he cared she would of been a sex toy for him.

And as for him he'd be seeing her again. Today where he wanted to right outside her school waiting for her. She wouldn't even know why.

He smirked and shook his head, starting up the engine and roaming off.

______

"Daniel where the fuck have you been bro? I've been searching everywhere for you, idiot." Luna almost yells at Danny as her tone gets uncontrollable with her anger.

"Why are you so mad? I was gone for 15 minutes
Smoking in the bathroom. The fuck is up with you dickhead."

She rolls her eyes and huffs.
"Dude did you forget we had to present some stupid unfinished project together? I had to do it by myself! Im so embarrassed oh my godd." She exclaims, almost crying out her tears as she rethought the humiliation. The look on the classes face, ugh she wanted to die and never return.

"Sis stop being so dramatic. You'll be fine Damn."
Daniel is calmer then Luna and is smiling the entire time, upsetting her even more.

"Hey twins, Why aren't you both in your class? You should be getting ready the Bell will ring any minute." Their favorite teacher says and walks off.

Afterwards the bell rings and the two go outside where they meet Gabriella who was earlier then usual.

"Hi babe." Gabriella blushes.

"Hi baby." Danny leans down for a kiss on the lips and they hug, causing Luna to smile but roll her eyes again. Her eyes land onto a familiar car off the right side of the road and she then noticed that the car belonged to Richard.

She wasn't going to act like she didn't wanna see him either. If she was to be completely honest something was forming in her. And she stood outside wearing sexy hot pants that was labeled Friday the 13th campblood and Jason Voorhees mask on her top, which showed most cleavage. She looked like a slut but as long as she was matching with Gabriella she didn't think much about it.