• Chapter 4 •

Chapter contains the following: Smut, sexual tension, dangerous weapons, physical aggression.

chapter 4
___

Today was a rainy day which was rare in Los Angeles. Also a day where, everyones mood had been off. Except Debbie, she had been smiley almost all day and it was about time myself and Gabriella get the tea.

I nudge Gabriella's leg and she smirks.
"Hey Deb's what's all the smiling about? Is there something you wanna spill?" Gabriella sits on her knees and listens entertained as Debbie goes on about whatever it is.

Debbie cheeks up a wide smile, her cheekbones blushing a light red. She couldn't stop thinking about what it was and I was beginning to grow impatient and curious.

"Nothing nothing haha. I was just thinking about some funny shit that happened a while back. No exciting information unfortunately girls, sorry." She shrugged.

I could tell she was lying but I didn't care much to bug her about anything. It couldn't have been that exiting that's just how she was.

"Mmm if you say so." I mumble then begin to close my eyes as I laid comfortably in my bed. I was still tired from last night and obviously hadn't told anyone anything specifically, just Gabriella but I didn't tell her all.

Even after I told her she was jumping up and down all happy saying that she wanted us to get together because we were cute, although I had just met the boy I couldn't find anything in me that denied. I guess we were just that delusional.

"Hey Debbie let me talk to you for a sec, other room?" I hear Gabriella say but I then went into a deep sleep after my last yawn.

• The convo between Gabriella and Debbie. •

The two exit Luna's room and walk down to the guest room.

"Is it important that we have to walk to another room?" Debbie chuckled.

"No not important, but I really wanna know what you been smiling about. You can't lie to me, obviouslyyy you been smiling allll dayyy and you can't make up any bullshit that you were thinking about a freaking funny event. Come on girl tell me everythingggg."

Gabriella and Debbie sit down on the guest bed and Debbie finally gives in admitting she had been lying to the both of them.

"Sorry but sometimes I don't trust Luna. So I didn't wanna say anything in front of her just in case if she made fun of me or went to him." Debbie explains.

"Went to who?"Gabi asked.

"Look I made out with Richard last night. We had a couple drinks, smoked a bit and that was it. We didn't have sex although, we were kissing so much. But I was more drunk then he was. Gabriella don't tell anyone don't even go to Richard about this please."

Gabriella was left mouth hanging and her hand slapped over her mouth. She was way to stunned
to even speak and didn't know if she was suppose to tell Debbie about Richard or tell Luna about Debbie. That man had some secrets. Crazy ones.

"Debbie that's like really bad." Gabriella says in a shocked tone. She didn't know what to do and she couldn't believe it. She wasn't trying to be dramatic or anything, but she knew Luna and him took a liking to each other and then he met up with them both the same night. It was all crazy to her. What do I do? She thought.