Basilsgarden and TWEEK

Tweek's eyes widened as he saw the Discord user with his name. "Neither I can... what? What does that even mean?" he muttered to himself.

Craig, on the other hand, had a very different reaction. His mind was preoccupied with the trauma of being forced to leave his country and live in an internment camp. He couldn't help the anxiety rising up in his chest, making it hard for him to breathe.

"Tweek, can you please not talk right now?" he said, his voice shaky. "I cannot breathe, I need to calm down..."

Tweek nodded distractedly, still fixated on the strange message from the user with his name. He didn't notice how upset Craig was, or how the events of the past week had taken a toll on his friend's mental health.

It was a reminder that everyone carries their own burdens and struggles, even if we can't always see them on the surface.
Craig and Tweek anxiously checked their Discord to see the two users mentioned - "TWEEK" and "basilsgarden", the latter being an Omori reference that Tweek immediately recognized.

But just as they were about to message the users, Tweek suddenly became upset and destroyed his phone, leaving Craig even more confused about the AI they had been discussing.

Frustrated and feeling out of the loop, Craig agreed to join Tweek in secretly stalking the Discord user "TWEEK" in order to try and find out who they were.

As they scrolled through the user's profile and messages, they discovered a lot of weird and cryptic posts that made little sense to them. It was like the user was intentionally being mysterious and confusing, leaving Craig and Tweek with more questions than answers.

But as they dug deeper, they noticed some suspicious activity that suggested the user might be involved in something illegal. Craig and Tweek debated what to do with this information, wondering if they should report it to the authorities or try to find out more.