My secret

The day started out just like any other day in South Park. The main four, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, and Stan were just hanging around when they heard some news about a famous online personality named Basilsgarden#7157, who was going to appear at the local convention center.

The boys had heard a lot about Basilsgarden#7157, and they couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet this famous personality in person. When they arrived at the convention center, they found a massive crowd surrounding Basilsgarden's booth, and the boys had to wait in a long line to meet him.

When they finally reached the front of the line, they saw that Basilsgarden#7157 was none other than their old friend, Damien Thorn. The boys were stunned to see Damien, who they thought had moved away years ago, was now a famous online personality.

As the boys waited for their autographs, they couldn't help but ask Damien how he got so famous. "Dude, how the fuck did you get famous?" Stan asked Damien.

"Foolish mortals," Damien replied with a smirk. "I just signed up for an account and started making Danganronpa fangames and next-gen servers on Discord. People enjoyed my content, and my fame grew from there. Maybe you should try what I'm doing."

The boys were amazed by Damien's answer. They had underestimated his creativity and talent, and they couldn't wait to try and emulate his success.

But the surprise didn't end there. When Kyle saw Damien's booth, he saw that Damien was sharing a booth with Pip. Kyle couldn't believe his eyes when he realized that Damien and Pip were dating.

As the boys left the convention center, they all had a newfound respect for Damien's success and talent. Despite his childish and mentally ill personality, Damien had achieved greatness and had helped many people find a way to enjoy themselves during tough times.

The boys learned that sometimes, success comes from unexpected places, and sometimes, you don't even have to look that far to find it. And as they walked back home, they couldn't wait to see what kind of success they could achieve if they followed in Damien's footsteps.

(Half of this is calling me out lol)