is that a cats dont dance reference

Once upon a time, in the small town of South Park, there lived two cats named Tweek and Basilsgarden. They were known to be the best watch cats in the town and were loved by everyone. One day, while they were on duty, they saw a group of mice trying to sneak into a house. Tweek and Basilsgarden quickly sprang into action and chased the mice away.

Feeling proud of themselves, they decided to celebrate by watching their favorite movie, "Cats Don't Dance". However, their peaceful evening was interrupted by the arrival of Darla, a notorious cat killer. Before they could even react, Darla attacked them and killed them both.

Meanwhile, Craig and Sunny, who were watching from a distance, were in disbelief. They couldn't understand why Tweek and Basilsgarden were targeted instead of them. As they mourned their loss, something strange began to happen to Basilsgarden's body. It started to glow and transform into the evil entity known as Vecna.

Sunny, who was a big fan of the TV show "Stranger Things", couldn't help but compare the situation to the show's plot. But as the reality of the situation sunk in, they knew they had to act fast to stop Vecna and avenge Tweek and Basilsgarden.

They teamed up with the other cats in the town and together they were able to defeat Vecna and bring justice to Tweek and Basilsgarden. From that day on, they made a vow to always protect each other and never take their safety for granted.

(Help i cant stop laughing)