10 Things I Want to Tell Little Me

There are 10 things I want to tell little me.
1. People will not always stay.
    And that's okay. Not everyone is meant to stay and you will meet those who are meant to.
2. Continue to love.
    It will be hard to continue to love when your heart breaks time and time again. Love again. It's worth it.
3. Listen to your gut.
    It is honest. Listen and follow honesty, always.
4. You are strong, even when you don't believe it.
    Strength has always been one of your strongest attributes. You will utilize that ability when you feel powerless.
5. Be kind.
    You will come to know how powerful kindness can be, especially when you do not receive it from others. Do not replace that kindness with grief.
6. You won't always be motivated.
     And that's okay. It comes and goes as the tide climbs to the shore. It will return again.
7. Take care of yourself first.
    An empty glass has nothing to give. Fill yourself with all you love and let it flow when you can.
8. Time flies.
    In a blink of an eye you will see that you're all grown up. Don't be afraid to stay young a little while longer.
9. You will always have your best friend.
    She will keep you honest and respect you unlike nobody else. She is the stars to your moon, not always in reach yet always by your side.
10. You will eventually find out what number 10 should be.
      Life still holds adventure and experience for you to travel through. You'll climb mountains and drink waterfalls. Once you reach your destination you will know what 10 should be.