Chapter 1

Luisa's POV:
Three years since I've been back inside these walls. She thought to herself as she entered the palace gates, looking around as trumpets were being played in her honor as she walked in holding her helmet.

It's like I never even left. She walked upstairs to her corridors next door to the princess' room and immediately took off her armor revealing her slender fingers from her gloves and her beautiful long legs in a long black dress with slits up to her hips and her combat boots. She fixed her hair in her mirror, her room the exact same as when she left.

   ꧁𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍꧂

Narrator's POV:
Luisa walked over to the secret door connecting the two girls rooms and knocked three times like she always would when they were teens.

"Please let me be alone" Sarasa asked her servants, they bowed and left immediately after they were asked without making a sound. She got up from her seat by her balcony and headed towards the secret door, her bare feet and legs gently brushing against her slightly sheer white dress as she walked.

Sarasa reached the door and unlocked it taking the key from her bosom where she always hid it. Opening the door she sees her beloved Luisa and wraps her in a hug with her arms around her neck. Luisa embraces the white haired girl before her hugging her by the waist and lifting her ever so slightly spinning them both around once.

"Oh how I've missed you my love" Sarasa murmured as she embraced her girlfriend.

"I've missed you too my Swan, everyday more than you'll ever know." She picked up the angelic girl before her holding her bridal style as she walked into the princess' room.

She gently placed the younger girl on the bed embracing her with a sweet French kiss. Their lips connecting once again as if they were never apart.

Drawing away from the kiss Luisa gazes at the beautiful girl below her, Sarasa gazing back up at her, a warm blush arisen to her cheeks.

꧁𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍꧂

Sarasa's POV:
She's back, the princess thought, her heart fluttering at the sight of her majestic girlfriend gazing down at her.

The older girl before her flipping her beautiful black hair out of the way, her hair, it's grown out so beautifully, she thought to herself.

All thoughts left her mind as the older girl went down to her neck kissing it and the younger girl moaned softly.

She blushed as Luisa took her hands into her own pinning them above her head the princess' breath speeding up a slight bit as she moaned softly the older girl leaving hickeys along her neck and gently biting down on her pulse point.

Between breathy moans the girl called for her girlfriend, "oh Luisa" the craving for more hinted in her voice, the older girl before her building up craving and disparity into the body of the younger girl.

The older girl placing her knee in between her thighs gently teasing her folds between the layers of garments earning more moans from the younger girl, Sarasa a moaning mess unable to control herself.

As Luisa continued her movements she engulfed Sarasa in a passionate continuous kiss the younger girl moaning into her girlfriend's mouth. The two girls connecting again as if they were never even apart.