Chapter 2

Luisa's POV:
Between breathy moans the girl called for her girlfriend, "oh Luisa" the craving for more hinted in her voice, the older girl before her building up craving and disparity into the body of the younger girl.

The older girl placing her knee in between her thighs gently teasing her folds between the layers of garments earning more moans from the younger girl, Sarasa a moaning mess unable to control herself.

As Luisa continued her movements she engulfed Sarasa in a passionate continuous kiss the younger girl moaning into her girlfriend's mouth. The two girls connecting again as if they were never even apart.

Moving her knee out of the way the older girl moved her hand between the layers of the princess' dress and gently inserted two fingers into the girl's slit moving at a steady and gentle pace.

Drawing out of their kiss for air the princess arched her back, the sensations of pleasure overwhelming her senses.

Then suddenly there was a knock on the door, the princess' focus immediately shifting to the person outside as she slightly blushes from embarrassment. Without coming in he says, "Your majesty, there is a new prince here to meet you, you're expected to be in the great hall to meet him in 15 minutes."

Speaking to the best of her ability stuttering slightly as the older girl moved her fingers in and out of her slit a little rougher making her wet she said, "Thank you Sylvester, I- I-I'll be right there."

"Are you alright your majesty?" The man asked hesitatingly but still staying out of her room.

In her ear Luisa seductively whispered, "no prince could do this, take me and answer him like a good girl~" She then fingered the princess a little rougher while kissing all over her neck at the same time. The white haired girl breathing quietly and deeply as she reached her climax answered her messenger between breaths trying to hold in her moans, "yes I'm doing very well now please go I must f-f-finish"

"As you wish my lady" he said and without questioning her tone of voice he left immediately to tell the royal court and the prince that the princess is on her way.

"We're going to have to be a little late." The dark haired girl breathily whispered into her ear. 

Moving her fingers faster in the younger girls slit she inserted a third finger without warning causing the her to moan and arch her back out of pleasure as she finished.

"Good girl" The dark haired girl told the princess removing her fingers from the princess and tasting her juices. Blushing and breathing deep slow breaths the princess smiled.

"I love you" she told her girlfriend. I love her with all my heart, I don't want to marry a prince I want to marry Luisa. It's been three years since she left and all day everyday all I could think about was her, I'll never be able to marry a man.

"I love you too" Luisa told her kissing her on her forehead. That very moment the princess' heart fluttered overwhelmed with joy.

A few minutes passed by as the girls cuddled. "We should get ready to go to the great hall, there's people waiting."

"I don't want too" the younger girl pouted sitting up looking at her girlfriend.

"I don't want to either my swan, I hate that they're making you marry a prince. But if we don't go soon they're going to suspect something, I'm sure we're the only ones not there by now."

"Mm you're right" The princess got off her bed and went to her closet picking out one of her more charming dresses showing it to her girlfriend, "I'll put this on." The dress a beautiful pale white color with layers of lace and tule, a long train, a slit at the right leg, long puffed sleeves and a beautiful pattern at the bosom to finish it all off.

"Go ahead beautiful I'm going to go change as well, I'll meet you downstairs in the great hall." The taller girl got up off the bed and went to the princess hugging her and kissing her hand.

Luisa walked away out of the room through the secret door locking it and as she left as the princess watched her thinking about how delighted she is to have the love of her life back.