Chapter 3

Narattor's Pov:

⋆.✧ The great hall ✧.⋆

The crowd turned towards the staircase as the princess swiftly and gracefully made her entrance. The train of her dress trailing down the stairs behind her. A beautiful glow on her face as she walked step by step getting closer and closer to everyone else.

꧁𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍꧂

Lusia's Pov:

Her gaze immediately turned to the princess as she walked into the great hall. She looks so beautiful. I can't keep my eyes off of her, she's more beautiful than I remember, her beauty is above all. The warrior's eyes trailed along the princess' body admiring her in her dress as she walked down the stairs.

꧁𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍꧂

Narattors pov:

The trumpets sounded as she reached the hall."Announcing her royal highness, Princess Sarasa of Amorite." The trumpets sounded off causing a beautiful eruption of sound for the princess.

All eyes went to Sarasa as she entered, Luisa's Gaze already there before she even had the trumpets sounded for her. The taller girl captivated by her with every thing she does.

As the crowd cheered and welcomed Sarasa, The princess took her seat right in between her Parents, King Kirillos and Queen Elvira. "Call in prince Samson," the king said triumphantly.

The crowd turned towards him as the doors opened letting in the prince and his court. A sort of glow to him as he confidently walked in, king Kirillos proud of this one, feeling like he is a suitable match for his daughter Sarasa.

As he walked in, the trumpets once again went off. "Welcoming Prince Sampson of Tenebris."

All eyes followed him as he walked towards the royal family, Luisa not to far from Sarasa's seat, doing her job as her guard, death glaring him as he walked closer and closer

"Greetings your majesties~" he said in a deep husky voice bowing to the king and queen then leaving a soft kiss on Sarasa's left hand.

꧁𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍~𑁍꧂

A/n: ahhh I finally finished this chapter!!! I'm so so sorry for not writing in so long. I've been super busy and overwhelmed lately, a lot has happened in my personal life since I last published a chapter but I'm here and I'm ok and I'm back. Thanks for being patient <3. I'll try to write more now that school is almost done and things are calming down, senior year has been beating me up but hey we're getting there. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Hugs and kisses,
C. S. Soto