CHAPTER 4

seungmin was the first one to wake up. first thing he saw was soyeon pacefully sleeping in his arms like a baby. he smiled at her and started stroking her hair. he wanted to wake up like this every morning. he felt happy with her. he placed a gentle kiss on top of her head and continued stroking her hair, his free hand on her waist, rubbing it.
  few minutes later soyeon also woke up. first thing she saw was seungmin, playing with her hair. she enjoyed it. she smiled and snuggled more into him, wrapping her arms around him thinhter, hiding her face in his chest.
"good morning minnie"-soyeon.
"morning baby, slept well?"-seungmin.
soyeon pulled away and looked at him.
"baby?"-soyeon. seungmin smiled and nodded.
"mhm, i hope you're not uncomfortable of me calling you that"-seungmin.
"no, it's okay"-soyeon. seungmin smiled and placed a sweet kiss on her forhead.
"thank you for yesterday. or alse my panick attacs  would get worse."-seungmin.
"anytime baby, by the way, you can sleep with me everyday if you want."-seungmin.
"really?"-soyeon.
"yup"-seungmin.
"okay then, i will if i wont bother you"-soyeon.
"of course you wont"-seungmin.
"lets get up, get anuthing from my closet and take a shower, i'll cook breackfast"-seungmin.
they both got up. soyeon immediatley runned to seungmins closet and grabbed his hoodie and pants and went to take a shower.
○○○
she went to the kitchen with wet hair. seungmin cooked breackfast and he was waiting for soyeon to finish taking shower. seungmin looked up from his phone and looked at her. she looked so tiny in his clothes.
"come eat yeonnie"-seungmin.
"i-i'm not hungry thank you"-soyeon.
seungmin rememberd what she told him the other day. he got up and walked up to soyeon. he grabbed her wrist and took her to the kitchen table. he sat on a chair and placed her on his lap. he got her plate.
"you shoulf eat, and i will make sure that you will."-seungmin. he started feeding her.

  soon both of them finished eating. seungmin was about to start cleaning the table when girl stopped him.
"i'll do it minnie, you go take a shower."-soyeon.
"thank you"-seungmin.
he went to take a shower as girl started to clean up the table. few minutes later soyeon was doing the dishes when she heard seungmin coming down stairs. she looked  and saw shirtless seungmin with wet hair. she shaked her head and got back to washing dishes. suddenly she felt pair of strong arms snaking around her waist. it was seungmin ofc. he hid his face in the crook of her neck. she felt water dripping down from his hair. she felt his warm breath on her neck.
"can we stay like this for a bit?"-seungmin.
"mhm"-soyeon.
after few minutes they pulled away. girl was done doing dishes.
"let's go dry out hair. then we'll go shopping"-seungmin.
"okay"-soyeon.
thy both walked up to bathroom.  seungmin grabbed hair drier. he grabbed your waist and lifted you up and set you on the counter. he plugged hairdrier and gave it to you.
"dry my hair and i'll dry yours."-seungmin.
soyeon just smiled and turned hairdrier on and started dryimg his hair. seungmin was standing between her legs, his hands on her thighs, staring at her. her hands thru his hair. his hair felt so soft. after seungmins hair dried, he took the hairdrier from her hands turning it on again and started drying her hair. his fingers softly sliding thru her black, short hair. after he finished drying her hair he put the hairdrier away as soyeon jumped down from the counter. she took her hairclip and was about to clip it back when seungmin runed his fingers thru her hair, fixing it.
"do you want to dye your hair?"-seungmin.
"i always wanted to, but my parents didn't never let me"-soyeon.
"but they're not here now"-seungmin said and winked at her. girl cliped her hair back and looked at him.
"so you're telling me I should dye it now?"-soyeon.
"not now, i'll take you to the salon and you can choose however you want it."-seungmin.
"really"-soyeon.
her eyes lit up as seungmin giggled and ruffled her hair.
"yes dummy, now put your shoes on and we'll go shopping. i'll put my shirt on"-seungmin.
soyeon almost forgot that he was shirtless. she walked out and put her shoes on. seungmin walked down stairs, this time with a shirt on and they both walked out from house to go shopping.

Shopping in next chapter😏