CHAPTER 9

(long chapter so get yall popcorns ready)

   "it's hyunjin"-he said.
soyeon just smiled.
"um, seungmin told me everything about you, do you mind if I ask you few questions?"-hyunjin.
"uh, sure go ahead"-soyeon.
"how old are you"-hyunjin.
"turning 21"-soyeon.
"your birthday?"-hyunjin.
"august 18, 2002"-soyeon.
hyunjins eyes widened so did seungmins.
"wh-whats going on?"-soyeon.
"do you know anything about your old family?"-hyunjin.
"all I know is that my parents died in a car accident, and I had an older brother, 1 or 2 years older than me"-soyeon.
boys almos choked on nothing.
"okay theres something going on"-soyeon.
"do you want to find your brother?"-hyunjin.
"yes, yes I do, I wish I had at least one chance to talk to him"-soyeon.
seungmin was just listening to both of them.
"is your name real or given by your current parents?"-hyunjin.
"name is real, they just changed my last name."-soyeon
"whats your real last name"-hyunjin.
"Hwang, It's Hwang"-soyeon.
girl saw how tears started to filled his eyes. he started crying.  soyeon got up from her seat and walked to him.
"Is everything okay?"-soyeon.
without saying anything, hyunjin got up and hugged her. soyeon was confused.
"whats going on?"-she asked again.
"I found you, I finaly found you"-hyunjin sobbed. he pulled away and looked at her deeply in the eyes.
"It's me honey, I'm your brother, Hwang hyunjin. 2 years older than you. I am your older brother baby. I finaly found you."-hyunjin said between  his sobs.soyeon just stood there in shock. without even noticing, few tears escaped her eyes.
"b-brother?"-soyeon.
"yes, yes its me honey"-hyunjin said as he hugged the girl again, this time both of them crying.
"I can't belive it's you"-soyeon.
"I finaly found you"-hyunjin.
"please don't make me go back to my current parents, my life was a total hell"-soyeon.
"No,  wònt let you leave now. and I promise, I'll always stay by your side and always protect you baby."-hyunjin said as he pulled away and held both of her hands. he noticed her scars, wich were starting to heal. he looked at soyeon, it looked like his eyes were apoligising for not being woth her. he kissed her scars and than kissed her cheeks.
"I cant belive I found my little sister, I was looking for you for years, i love you "-hyunjin.
"i love you too brother"-soyeon.
hyunjin smiled widely hearing those words. those 5 words, wich came from soyeons mouth made hyunjin very happy. he kissed her whole face, while girl was giggling.
"aahh, my baby sister is finaly with me"-hyunjin.
"congats guys"-seungmin said in his sweet voise. he patted hyunjins shouders and gave him a 'bro hug'. then he went to soyeon and hugged her. he wrapped his arms around her waist, girl's arms around his neck as he spun her around, both of them giggling.
"seungmin, do you mind If I stay over today?"-hyunjin.
"of course you can stay"-seungmin.
"I'm gonna cook breackfast, you guys can talk"-seungmin.
"okay"-Hwang siblings said at the same time.
seungmin went to the kitchen. hyunjin laid down next to soyeon, his head on her lap. soyeon slid her fingers thru his long, soft hair, playing with it. hyunjin closed his eyes, enjoying the moment with his baby sister. his hair was dyed and it suited him.
"can I dye my hair too?"-soyeon.
"of course you can, I'll take you tomorrow"-hyunjin.
"really? you're just gonna let me do it like that?"-soyeon.
"mhmm, I wasn't with you all this time and i couldnt do anything for you, so I'll just spoil you now"-hyunjin.
soyeon bent down and kissed his forhead. hyunjin opened his eyes and gave her a sweet, warm smile.
"I'm so happy I found you"-hyunjin.
"I'm happy too"-soyeon.
"we have the same eyes and smile"-hyunjin.
"really?"-soyeon.
"mhmm, you're my baby sister, you look like me"-hyunjin.
"are you sure you're my brother?"-soyeon.
"what do you mean?"-hyunjin.
"It's just, you're so handsome when I'm..."-soyeon stopped.
hyunjin sighed and got up, he held her wrist gently, bringing her in front of the mirror and standing behind her, his arms around her.
"see this? yup It's your face, prettiest and cutest thing I've ever seen. we look alike, and If you think I'm handsome you're right of course. but you're also beautifull, very, very beautifull. so never say that again please."-hyunjin.
"thank you"-soyeon.
"COME, EAT."-seungmin.
"lets go"-hyunjin said as he held girls wrist and took her to the kitchen. while eating, everyone was taking small galances towards eachother.
"so, I'm a hwang now?"-soyeon. hyunjins eyes sparkled when he heard that.
"mhmm, Hwang Soyeon"-hyunjin.
"ah, I feel so happy while watching you guys"-seungmin said as he wiped his fake tears. they all laughed.
"wait a minute, soyeon,  does that means that you're not gonna stay with me anymore"-seungmin.
soyeon stopped eating and looked at both, seungmin and hyunjin while they locked eyes with eachother.
"uhh I-"-soyeon was cut of by hyunjin.
"she's gonna live with me but we'll come over almost every day and she can stay over whenever she wants to, If she's okay with it of course."-hyunjin said as he smiled at girl. girl mouthed a small *thank you* and continued eating.

later that night...