CHAPTER 11

Next morning, soyeon woke up alone in her bed. She thought hyunjin was already up, so she also decided to get up. She walked downstairs and only saw seungmin watching tv.  She walked and sat down next to him.
"Minnie, where is hyunjin?"-seungmin.
"He left early in the morning, he said he had something to do and he'll pick you up tomorrow"-seungmin said and looked at the girl beside him.
"Did you sleep well?"-seungmin.
"Mhm"-soyeon nodded.
  Seungmin couldn't forget the thing he heard last night. He decided to play a little with her.  He moved closer to her and whispered in her ear.
"You slept well, but I missed you in my arms"-seungmin said as he kissed her neck and moved back to his seat, acting like nothing happened. Soyeon was frozen at her spot. She got up and runned upstairs to her room.
"I-I'll go take a shower"-she yelled on her way. Seungmin just chuckled.
As soyeon walked in her room, she locked the door and rushed to the bathroom.
"You want to play seungmin? Okay then lets play"-soyeon.
  She took a quick shower and got into oversized sweatpants  and one of seungmins shirts. She sat down on table and got her make up bag and started doing something on her neck.  After she was finished, it looked like a hickey, It looked very realistic. She looked proudly at her work, cleaned her table and walked downstairs.

   On the sound of footsteps seungmin quickli looked up at girl. He immediatley noticed the hickey on her neck and smirked. He walked up to her and held her by the shoulders.
"I don't remember giving you that"-seungmin said in his deep voise.
"Giving what?"-soyeon.
Seungmin traced his fingers on the fake hickey and saw make up coming off. He looked at his fingers, then loomed at the girl and smirked.
"Why faking it when i can give you a real one?"-seungmin asked and moved closer to the girl.
"Wha-"-soyeon wasn't able to finish her word when she felt seungmins soft lips on her neck, lightly leaving sweet kisses all over it. He found a great spot where she couldn't hide anything and started biting and sucking that spot. Soyeons breathing started getting heavier and heavier.
"M-minnie s-st-op"-soyeon tried to say something more but she couldn't.  She let out a small moan and immediatley covered her mouth, hoping that seungmin didn't heard it. But she was wrong. Seungmin smirked while doing his work on her neck. After he pulled away he looked at her neck proudly where he saw dark hickey. He held soyeons wrist and dragged her to the couch. After he sat down he pulled the girl towards him and made her sit on his lap, facing him. Then he started working on second hickey. His one hand on her waist and other on her neck. Soyeon was trying to not let out any noises. After few minutes soyeon had two dark hickeys on her neck. Seungmins hand, wich was on girl's neck, went up to her cheek, other hand staying on her waist. They both were staring ath eachothers eyes deeply.
"I love you Hwang Soyeon, I really do. You took my heart ever since I met you."-seungmin. Soyeon hygged him, she was still on his lap.
"I love you too minnie"-soyeon whispered.
"I want to make it official, Hwang Soyeon, will you be my girlfried"-seungmin.

"I'm all yours"-soyeon.

Seungmin smiled and leaned in. When he was close to her lips he stopped, looking at soyeons eyes and then lips. Girl immediatley understood the point and closed the gap between them. Kiss was soft as passionate. Both of them were so deeply in love woth eachother. After  they pulled away, both of them were smiling , and soyeon was also blushing.
"You're making me go crazy"-seungmin whispredas he put his forhead on hers.
"I love you kim seungmin"-soyeon.
"I love you too"-seungmin.
"Meeting you and falling in love with you was not in my plans,It was just a coincidence. But I'm happy it happened, cause I met you."- kim seungmin.

"I never expected to meet someone who would understand my pain and would help me go thru it.  But I did. I met you by coincidence, and I became happier then I was before."-soyeon
_________________☆_________________

Helloo!
So 1 or 2 more chapters and this book will officialy be finished☆
Hope you liked itt<3✨

                                                           -Liziko<3