CHAPTER 6

(short chapter)

soyeon just got out from shower, in just gray,  baggy sweatpants and sportsbra. she was very tired and olny thing she wanted was her bed (and seungmin ofc). she went out from her room and headed to seungmins room to ask him if she could borrow his hoodie. she knocked on his door and opened it. seungmin was laying on his bed, his eyes closed, looking not so well. when he heard door opening, he opened his eyes, only to see girl standing there... with a sportsbra. his eyes widened and decided to look away instead of staring, so he wouldn't make you uncomfortable.
"hey minnie, you okay?"-soyeon asked, her voise softer than ever.
"my head hurts."-seungmin said as he touched his head.
"ohh, can i get your hoodie please?"-soyeon.
"of course"-seungmin said with his sweet, soft  voise.
soyeon walked in his room, closing the door behind her, went to seungmin and placed a gentle kiss on his forhead. seungmin was shocked at first but then he felt butterflys in his stomach. what was this feeling?... soyeon walked at his closet, taking one of his hoodies  and puting it on. seungmin thought she looked very cute in his clothes, his hoodie was right above her knees. she opened the door and was about to walk out when she turned around and asked.
"is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"-soyeon.
seungmin was silent for a minute buth then he spoke.
"actually there is"-seungmin.
"tell me what is it."-soyeon.
  seungmin jumped up from his bed and approached the girl. he held her wrist and headed her to his bed. he layd her down and went on bed with her. next thing he did was shocking for soyeon.
  He got between her legs, laying down, his head on her stomach, arms wrapped around her small waist tightly. soyeon felt butterflys in her stomach as she smiled sweetly, looking at the boy laying between her legs.
"can you play with my hair please? it will make me feel better"-seungmin.
  without saying anything, and without any hesitation, soyeon slid her fingers thru his soft, brown hair and started playing with it. seungmin not long after fell asleep, soyeon on other hand, couldn't sleep. she was thinking about seungmin. she not even a second stopped playing with his hair. whole night went like this...