CHAPTER 8

-next morning-

  seungmin woke up by knock on the door.
*who the hell could it be* he thought as he carefully got up, trying not to wake the girl up. he closed the bedroom door andwalked down to open the door. there stood a boy.
"dude, what are you doing here, this early."-seungmin.
"nothing man, I just wanted to see you"- boy walked in without premission from the owner of this house.
"hows life going"-he said as he plopped on the couch.
"actu-"-sungmin.
"minnie, why are you up this early"-seungmin was cut off by soyeon walking down the stairs, rubbing her eyes.
"uhmm, seungmin, I think you have a little to explain"- soyeons eyes widened when she heard  unfamiliar voise coming from the living room.
"minnie whos this"-soyeon.
seungmin stood up and approached the girl.
"soyeon, he is my friend, an old friend. you go freshen up while I talk to him about you"-seungmin.
"will you tell him about my uhh, you know"-soyeon.
"if you don't want me to do, I wont"-seungmin.
"if you truly trust him you can tell him, I'll go take a shower"-soyeon.
"okay, go"-seungmin.
seungmin went back and sat on the couch.
"care to explain?"-boy crossed his arms in front of his chest and waited for seungmins answer.
"okay so, her name is soyeon, Jeon Soyeon. I found her at the forest, she was crying. her life is a total hell. she's adopted and her so called parents were abusing her, physicaly and mentally. she did self harm and lot more, but I stopped her, her parents cought her cutting herself so she cant go back to her house, I don't know what her parents are capable of and what they can do to her. thats why I asked her to live with me."-seungmin.
  his friend was staring at him, his eyes widened.
"poor girl, she went thru a lot."-boy
"I know"-seungmin
"wait a minute, did I heard it correct? she's adopted?"-boy
"y-yeah?"-seungmin.
"for how long"-boy.
"since her childhood"-seungmin.
boy's eyes widened more, so did seungmins when the realisation hit him.
"so you're saying-"-seungmin.
"I'm back"-soyeon said as she entered the living room and sat down next to seungmin.
"I didn't sey hello properly last time, Hello I'm soyeon."-soyeon.
"nice to meet you soyeon."-boy smiled at him sweetly. not gonna lie, soyeon thought her and the boy looked alike.
"nice to meet you too uh"-soyeon.
"it's hyunjin."...