Chapter 8

"I don't understand." You responded.

"Just come back inside and I'll explain."

You both entered the house as you took a seat on a nearby chair, watching Adam's every move, cautiously, not sure what was going on.

Adam paced back and forth in a worried matter. "Can you tell me what your solution is?"

He stopped and glared down at you. "Do you commit to staying with me...forever?"

"Yes, Adam."

"I just don't want to make this mistake and then regret it if you're not satisfied."

"I will do anything."

The gaze broke, Adam closed his eyes tightly and sighed. "Would you be mine? To spend the rest of your lifetime with? Sharing night together, letting the sun burn out in the day?" He asked as his eyes slowly opened, glowing a bright yellow color.

You hesitated for a moment, rethinking what he had just said. To live like him...be like him. If you took this choice, you'd have to suffer the consciences of living life the opposite way. Was it really worth it? To go through all of this just to be with someone? To be with someone that you dearly loved?

Glancing up at Adam, you finally spoke. "Yes, I accept."

A surprise look came to his face, for he thought that you would not fancy to become that way. The side of Adam's lip had a curve to it, in a small smirk.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely!"

"Then let's begin."

Adam slowly inched closer to you, with his eyes shining in the darkened room staring at you. A chilling feeling surged through your body, unsure if it was excitement or fear. You moved over some, as if wanting to get away from him, but he continued closer. "Sh. It's alright." He said in a calm tone, trying to ease your heart rate.

Taking a deep breath, you stood up, to the point where you were now standing right in front of him. Adam exhaled, letting his cold breath crawl down you. His fingers gently rubbed your warm cheeks, while Adam kissed the top of your head and whispered. "You will feel a small pinch, then it will soon fade away. Trust me."

His words made you nervous, not truly knowing what will happen. "Okay, I'm ready." You whispered back in his ear.

Moving strands of hair out of the way, off of your neck, Adam licked his lips, opening his mouth, exposing his sharp fangs. You closed your eyes so you wouldn't witness it and hoping for it to end soon.

Suddenly you could feel his mouth on the side of your neck, your heart beat increased. Instead of feeling pain, you felt kisses being made. You started to get confused. Then the kisses got more intense as Adam began to use his tongue. The warm, wetness, gliding with his lips, it was a pleasant feeling as you let out a moan.

After that, he began to nibble at the flesh on your neck, in a teasing way. He started to get more aggressive, for the pleasant feeling went to a painful one. The small bites began to hurt, then suddenly you could feel his teeth enter your skin.

Pain surrounded your body, the ache of bloody escaping you, being sucked out of your system. It lasted for thirty seconds until he finally licked the last bit of substance off of you.

Adam took a few steps back, whipping some of the blood off his mouth, looking at you.

You fell back down on the sofa, not moving. You couldn't. Too weak to even lift one finger. A minute passed and you woke up. Your eyes were the shade of Adam's, yellow. Two gaping holes remained in your neck.

Blinking, you stared at Adam, who was sitting across from you in a chair. You smiled, and as you did, small fangs were noticeable in your mouth.

"You are now like me. You are a vampire."

***

The two of you continued living together in Adam's broken home. You sold your house somehow and moved everything to Adam's.

You both share a tight bond, now that you are both the same. Even though you two were different than anybody else. You two were only lovers left alive...

~The End~

This story probably had a short and pathetic ending, and I'm sorry because of that, I couldn't really think of anything else to put.

I hope that you don't think that this story was based/like 'Twilight' because it's not. I just thought of these things in my head and wrote them down. (Plus I've never seen 'Twilight'.)

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it, I enjoyed writing it.

Speaking of writing, I will be making more FanFictions in the near future, so I hope you stick around for more.

Thank you once more!

xxx