PHYSCO COUPLE (pt 1) Jungkook ff

Reporter: Hello everyone amd welcome back to the *** news tv and...Today we have a very special guest no not any celebrity but a girl who survives the most cruellest physcopath couple...so please welcome Miss Merry...umm hi Miss Merry I hope you are alright and fine.

She nodded the reporter look at the cameraman with a raised eyebrows because he still didn't move the camera to Merry sidesomeone feom his back tapped him gulping down he slowly moved the camera to show her.

And there goes the lady sitting there with the face that is brutally ruined.

Reporter: can you tell something about yourself?

Merry: umm...am Merry Jenner and am 25 year old now.

Reporter: What was your age when this incident happend?

Merry: I was 22...

Reporter: can you share what happened to you if you are comfortable?...

Merry: yes......sure *she said in her cracked voice* well......

Merry pov

After attending a party i was coming back home through this creepy forest singing and humming my favourite songs to lessen my anxiety because this creepy forest is literally freaking me out.

Merry: gosh who make road in these type of forest, its creepy as fuck, don't know when a weird creature would jump out.

she said while looking outside from the car, she wasn't feeling soo good but ignored it thinking it's must be because she is scared, this isn't giving her a good vibes althoughshe is night person and nature lover so she loves to go on a night solo drives with blasting music in the background and she is pretty inlove with the feeling of being alone in beautiful forests but this is something differentthe felling is different and this what scaring her, like the nature is warning her but for what she have no idea. She continues to while trying hard to enjoy the creepyness of this forest until her car automatically started to slow down to the point it stopped she frown

Merry: aish what happened *openingthe seat belt she goes out of the car to check what happened and as expected, smoke was coming out of the engine, she groans* seriously here *she said to the engine like he can hear* this forest wasn't enough...now what i supposed to do *she looked here and there but found no one not even a single trace of anyone, the road was empty with only her and her car standing there* can anything be more worse than this *yes it can, and suddenlyrain startedto pour down* what the fuck *she ran inside her car as the rain was really heavy* I didn't challenge you god I was just saying why you did this now what am gonna do......and wow just wow there is no signal *while checking her phone* I aren't gonna forget this best day of my life *she said sarcastically*

15 minutes pass her sitting inside the car trying hard to think what could she do right now as the rain was not in a mood to stop she forward of the car and suddenly shock cover her face when she saw something, something like a house yes in the middle of the forest a damn house but she isn't sure because thise swinging trees making it difficult to see what is it properly.