PHYSCO COUPLE (pt 3) Jungkook ff

Jungkook: I told you na I'm not whom you should be scared of, now enjoy *he look at yn and said* baby now I lost my interest in her, you can play *he said making yn jump in excitement*

Yn: ahhh I was waiting for it *she look at the wall where every tools were hanging* ummmm which one should I use *she said thinking*

Jungkook: how about your favorite one

Yn: that's a good idea *she pick up a beautiful black knife and walk towards Merry while Merry was going crazy seeing this she was praying to be killed even before they can touch her, but her luck isn't on her side, yn smile at her* you know I really wanna kill her but let's gave you a chance if you bear next 15 minutes I will set you free ok

saying this yn cut her chest valley deeply more deeply until her ribs started to shown Merry scream and scream what else she could do, taking few pins she pinned them in her arm she take a cutter and one by one started to cut her right hand fingers while Merry scream on top of her lungs she was causing her whole life while yn continue to torture her.

Yn: you ruin my baby's mood huh, you cause him, spit on him, even deny yo give that pussy na then fine, what's not my baby's can not be anyone's *saying this she pick a big knife and shove inside her pussy*

Merry: ahhhhhhhhhhh *pain a horrible pain runing inside her body her mind go blank*

Jungkook: wow baby that's was new I like it *he said enjoying the show being playing in front of him* Yn take out the knife and shove inside and twist it inside, and leave it there

Yn did as she was told to. Then she take out an bottle of acid and through it on her face leaving her screaming horribly which was music for both of their ears yn look at her skin turn into liquid she smirk while two strong arm circle her waist.

Jungkook: I maybe lost interest in her but am still crazy for you doll *yn was covered in blood she knows he have a kink for blood she smirk and turn back*

Yn: then why don't you show me your crazyness *he smirked and smack his lips on her kissing her wildly yn back away and looked at Merry and smirk* 30 seconds left in 15 minutes you won *and then Merry faint*

Present

Merry: and what happened after that I don't know but when I wake up I found myself in a hospital bed with a face that I myself got scared of, doctor was shock, how can I be alive after what happened to me......I wish I was dead that would be better then this *she said last like lowly*

Reporter: its really a horrible encounter *he said lowly* I don't know what to say but still take care of yourself please and thank you so much to come and share this with us *Merry smile and nodded they both stand up and shake their hand and Merry process to leave form there*

Yn: we didn't left her for this right? *yn asked Jungkook who is busy caressing her thighs as she was sitting in his lap, watching the news interview of Merry*

Jungkook: you hear na what she said, she didn't know what happened after she faint should we show her *said while smirking and looked at yn who was giving him a seductive look*

Yn: why not baby *she said being excited*

THE END