DOUBLE PLEASURE (pt 1) Jungkook ff

You were sitting in the middle of Jeon brothers like a sandwich. They were staring at you intensely. "So what have you decided?"  Jungkook asked. "She will definitely choose me" Jungwoon interrupted. "It's just your dream" Jungkook protested.

They were bickering constantly. "Will you guys pls calm down..." You shouted. "If we keep quite, the problem won't gonna be solved..." You say, "Who do you love among us?" Jungwoon asked.

"She's my secretary, of course she love me more and will choose me" Jungkook smirked. "What a lame excuse" Jungwoon laughed. "How dare you" Jungkook gritted his teeth and stood up to hit Jungwoon.

You stopped Jungkook and sat him down on the sofa. "Look you two don't over me like that. I feel so bad." You said. "If you tell us your decision, it will be solved" Jungwoon said.

"It's hard to say. You guys often look alike. You both have good manners and both of you have attractive personalities. So it's hard to choose between you" You confessed. "So that means you like both of us? Why don't you date both of us? Jungwoon stated.

"W-what?" You stunned. "It's not a bad idea though" Jungkook smirked. His hands were on your thighs squeezing lightly. You were too stunned to speak. Meanwhile Jungwoon held you from behind.

He rested his chin on your shoulder. His warm breath was fanning against your ear. He bit your earlobe and whispered, "Are you ready cupcake?" You moaned softly and taking advantage of this situation Jungwoon started sucking on your earlobe.

On the other hand Jungkook cupped your face and smashed his lips on yours. Basically you were making out with these twin brothers. You were getting pleasure from both the sides. After eating you, Jungkook pulled out.

Jungkook signed to Jungwoon and the two of them carried you into the next room. After tucking you into the bed, Jungkook quickly removed your top and Jungwoon took off your pants.

After taking your top off your body Jungkook kissed you wildly. You were so into the kiss that you didn't realized that you were fucking all naked in front of the Jeon Brothers. Before you could say something Jungwoon kissed you passionately while Jungkook started caressing your things while kissing your belly button.

Suddenly you gasped loudly....you felt Jungkook slowly started to kiss your pussy. "Fuck baby...you are so wet us...We can't wait to devour you" with that he started to eat you and fuck you with his tongue aggressively.

While Jungwoon was sucking, licking, and squeezing your boobs. You were moaning mess. You mind became all blank. All you can thing is getting pleasured by both the twin brothers.

After sometime time you feel that you were closed to your orgasm. "F-fuck... I'm close" and with a loud scream you realised your jucies in Jungkook's mouth and he happily swallowed  your jucies and licked you clean. "Fuck baby you taste soo fucking good"

And with that the Jeon brothers fucked you all night sensually till you passed out.