DOUBLE PLEASURE (pt 2) Jungkook ff

In the morning

You woke up to the sound of phone vibrating. Because you were a light sleeper. Jeon brothers were still sleeping. You wore your clothes then took your phone and went to the balcony to talk.

"You called me that this morning? Is there any emergency?" You asked. "I just called you to remind you of your goal. You didn'tfall in love with them again, did you? Do you rememberwhy you went there?" The person said.

"Mr. Lee, I remember everything. I know what I have to do." You replied. "That will be food for you. But you have to finish your work by tomorrow" Saying that Mr. Lee ends the call.

Yn's Pov

Mr. Lee is Jungkook and Jungwoon's step dad. He hired me to kill both of then. Mr. Lee is after their property. Because of their high security it was hard to kill Jeon brothers. That's why Mr. Lee asked to pretend to be in love with them. When I get an opportunity I'll have to kill them. Taht was my mission. Guess what, I have to finish it tomorrow. I chuckled lightly.

(End of Yn's pov)

Next day

J

eon brothers held a party at their big mansion. Everyone was invited including Mr. Lee. Wearing a gorgeous backless dress you were standing in the bar section. Mr. Lee signaled you to do your mission. You nodded slightly and approached the Jeon brothers.

Standing between them you hold their hands and say, "Let's have a drink" They nodded and went towards the bar section. When Jungkook and Jungwoon were busy talking, you mixed something in their drinks. Three of you held your glass and cheered up. Taking a sip of your wine you were eyeing them. You showed thumbs up Mr. Lee without noticing the Jeon Brothers. After finishing the drink Jungwoon was feeling uncomfortable.

He excused himself and went to the bedroom. After 5 minutes when Jungkook went to check him, he found Jungwoon's unconscious body lying in the bed. He was calling him, but Jungwoon didn't reply. "He won't wake up again" Mr. Lee laughed. "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked. "And guess what you will also gonna die soon" Mr. Lee added. "SHUT UP YOU JERK" Jungkook shouted. Before he could grab Mr. Lee's collar Jungkook fell on the floor. Mr. Lee laughed like a maniac. "Finally I killed both of you just like your mom and dad. Now all tge property is mine. Now I can live peacefully." Mr. Lee said proudly. "Not so soon Mr. Lee" a voice interrupted him. You were holding a gun behind Mr. Lee. "Yn! You betrayal!" Mr. Lee gritted his teeth. "It's officer Yn, and you are a bigger betrayer than me" you replied.

"Officer what? Are you kidding me?" Mr. Lee laughed. "I ain't kidding Lee. And you are under arrest for killing Mr. And Mrs. Jeon" "But you don'thave any proof. Moreoveryou helped me kill the Jeon brothers" he smirked.

"But we have" Jungkook and Jungwoon stand up while laughing. Mr. Lee turned around with wide eyes. "You guys didn't die? So all the time you were pretending?" "You understand quickly. Guess what? We also recordedyour confession" Jungkook smirked in victory.

"So you were with them all the time and pretendto be with me?" Mr. Lee questioned you. "Yeah Lee. Fea months ago I got Mr and Mrs. Jeons file and planned this mission with the Jeon brothers. Because we didn't have any proof against you so we have to pretend. Now you will go to jail. Officers take him." You said. "Thank you Yn. We couldn'thave convicted him without you" Jungkook said.

"Come on, don't be formal" You said. "Yeah babygirl! So should we continue what we were doing?" Jungkook smirked. "Why not" you winked.

The end