✿53

I'll dance, dance, dance~

24th September, 2022.

"Getting a wedding invitation after so long feels good." Haechan in a tuxedo entered the big hall decorated by white and golden balloons, a flower gate made at the entrance, chairs covered by white clothes placed inside for the guests to sit on.

Minjeong whose arm was linked with her boyfriend, asked, "When will it be our turn?"

"Twenty years from today." He flashed a cheeky smile.

The girlfriend rolled her eyes and walked past him only to hold Ningning's hand. Jimin and Aeri giggled from behind seeing a sulky Haechan.

"Do you see Jeno?", Chenle asked, looking around in search of his friend.

"Oh there he is." Jisung pointed the man who was on the other side of hall, talking with someone.

The muscular man who looked dashing in a black suit, squinted his eyes upon noticing his group of friends. "Excuse me", he said to one of his relatives and jogged to them.

"You are on time. But where are Jaemin and Mark?"

"Mark will be coming a few minutes later. He went to his company for some work-related issues", Haechan said.

"But we don't know about Jaemin. I texted him but he said to go without him", the younger Chinese informed the older.

"Huh? Hey Eunseo!", he called his sister who came in his view.

The brown-haired girl who was in a pink chic dress, walked towards them. "Oh you guys came?", she beamed.

"Can you call Jaemin and ask him whether he is coming?", the brother requested. "I'm going to see if everything's here okay or not."

'Jaemin'- the name always made her feel giddy and smile like a fool. The past few days went really well as the two of them spent quite a time together, getting to know more about each other, more kisses, more romance. She wouldn't call herself his girlfriend because he still didn't ask her but she would say a beautiful bond was created between them.

Eunseo nodded, taking out her phone. She dialed his number and held the mobile near her ear. It started ringing but at the end, 'The person you are calling is currently busy' was only heard. She looked at her friends with a glimpse of worry. "He is not picking up."

"He is probably busy. You shouldn't be tensed about it", Aeri assured her.

"He will come soon. Don't worry", Renjun said.

"Yes for now let's enjoy!!!", Haechan exclaimed with sudden excitement.

"Where's Rowoon though?", Ningning asked, not seeing the joyful child.

"I didn't bring him. Many of my relatives are coming. If I brought him here, many questions would be rising. It's okay if they call me names, characterless, shameless but calling Rowoon an illegitimate child or pitying him because he doesn't have a father. I don't want that to happen."