Prologue: Where it all began

"I'm not ready to be a mother!" Inko Yagi, formerly Aizawa (and unbeknownst to everyone apart from Nana, Shimura), all but yells to Toshinori Yagi, her husband. The reason why she is yelling is because she is pregnant and is not ready to be a parent just yet. They both met during a raid when they first started out as Heroes after graduating UA and Shiketsu respectively.

Being interested by each other, they soon met up again outside of their hero personas. Though it was purely by coincidence that they encountered each other, they still took the time to talk with each other.

They continued meeting up, until Toshinori asked her out in private. Inko, having the same feelings for him as he does for her, accepts and they become boyfriend and girlfriend.

(A/N: by the way the conversation in the prologue is happening 18 years and 11 months before canon, so Izuku will be 3rd year when canon MHA starts)

They eventually decided to get married after a few years of dating, with Shota Aizawa handing his adopted sister over to Toshinori since their parents died a few years beforehand. They were happily together for a few years without society knowing since they could be used against each other.

The only reason why society recently found out is because of some smart people connecting the dots between why they were more friendly with each other during the times they were together out in the open.

However it was only recently that she found out she was pregnant. Before, she found it suspicious that she was being sick while she was off duty from being a hero, so she decided to go to a doctor to find out. When she found out she was pregnant, she was shocked and scared.

Shocked, because she was 2 months pregnant without knowing it, but scared because she isn't ready to be a parent. When she informed Toshinori, and only Toshinori, he was shocked and scared as well because he feels as if he isn't ready to be a father yet.

"Well we can't just abort it!" Toshi says back to her, then continues before she has a chance to say anything. "Look, once they are born, how about we leave them in an orphanage? Hopefully by the time we are ready to be parents to him and anymore children we may have that he hasn't been adopted."

"What do we tell the others?" Inko asks with evident tears in her eyes. She has tears in her eyes, since her emotions are evidently high. With a heavy heart, Toshi says "We don't say anything to them. I know it's wrong to not tell them, however I don't feel like they should know yet. If they find out, I will fully take the blame since it was my idea."

Inko is quiet for a bit, thinking about the pros and cons about the idea, while feeling conflicted. Eventually she agrees with that idea from Toshinori, however states that she will take some blame since she is going along with the idea.

And with that, they both wait the remaining 7 months until she gives birth. During those 7 months she did hero work until it was a good time to stop, which was around 4 months left until she gives birth, since she doesn't want the baby to be effected.

{Timeskip that amount of time}

"CURSE YOU TOSHINORI!! YOU MADE ME FEEL THIS PAIN!!" Inko all but yells to her husband while crushing his hand. He's just muffling the sound of pain from his crushed hand, yet grateful she isn't using her quirk to try and do anything else, especially targeting his male pride.

The nurses and doctors helping her to give birth just chuckles at him, before one of them states "You aren't the first one to have your hand crushed by your wife we've seen sir. Anyway ma'am, you are very close to fully giving birth to him his head is almost fully out."

This continues on for 3 more minutes, to which she finally gave birth to her son. While one of the doctors writes down the time and date of birth, "Congratulation, you gave birth to a baby boy!" Nurse 2 says, while passing him to Inko. She softly smiles before taking her newly born baby and starts talking while exhausted "You are adorable, my little Izuku. Sadly we feel as though we aren't ready to be parents yet."

Toshinori softly smiles as well before agreeing. Upon hearing what she said, Doctor 1 asks "I'm sorry, can you repeat what I think you said? Are you feeling like you aren't ready to be parents yet?"

Toshinori looks over to the doctor before saying "You heard correct, we feel as if we are not ready to be parents yet. We'll give up little Izuku here to an Orphanage. Hopefully by the time we feel as if we are ready he hasn't been adopted and is willing to be taken in by us. If he is adopted, then we hope he is taken care off by a happy family more capable than us."

"I just hope he is willing to let us in after we explain ourselves about why we put him up." Inko finishes it, with a soft smile to Izuku. The doctor looks somewhat sad for the boy however responds "I'll fill out his name on his birth certificate being Izuku... If you both are sure, I will just leave his first name on it."

They both softly smile, and with that, Inko and Izuku stay in the hospital for a bit to make sure she and Izuku is alright. She also contacted her family members who had wanted to come check on her not to worry and she will be alright, she's getting out the hospital the next day.

With that time, both parents have enough time to think up of an excuse for why she was there. Fortunately they came up with an excuse that she had injured herself for the hospital trip during her 5 month break she gathered from doing hero work, however they don't need to worry.

{The next day}

After Inko and Izuku being let out of the hospital, with Izuku wrapped in a blanket, all three head over to an orphanage, with the baby of the three to be left until they decide they actually want to be parents.

Unfortunately for them, they will forget about him and the hero society going a new direction.