Chapter 1: learning the quirk

(A/N: I shall be using Reddit's Unofficial Timeline of BNHA as well as the MHA timeline published on epicdope.com to understand the timeline better and put my own things in place. Reddit's Unofficial Timeline of BNHA is posted by u/chaotickairos)

It has been 4 years since Izuku has been left at the orphanage, and 3 years since his parents have forgotten about him. Inko and Toshinori have forgotten what they wanted to do with their first born child when they felt ready, so they have had another child, who is roughly 2-3 years younger than Izuku.

However today is the day Izuku is being taken by one of the orphanage matrons to see what his quirk is.

{3rd POV}

"Are you ready to see what your quirk is Izuku?" Amanda asks the rather intelligent 4 year old. He nods back, eager to know what his quirk is, so he can help people out regardless. He helps around the orphanage occasionally, however tries to spend time being a child. Though Izuku feels a connection to bladed weapons primarily, for some reason unknown to him.

Just as they were about to continue talking to each other, a doctor specializing in quirks comes out and asks "Izuku and his guardian?" Hearing that, they get up and head towards the doctor, who leads them to their office.

As they were heading there, the doctor says "You must be Izuku's guardian and you little guy must be Izuku himself. You must be eager to find out what your quirk is, aren't you?" Hearing that, Izuku gains a massive grin on his face while nodding so fast it seems like his head is going to fall off.

"Well you are in luck little guy, because my quirk allows me to see if a person has a quirk and a basic description about that quirk." The doctor states, getting an excited "YATTA!!" from Izuku, before continuing on "We'll still do it the normal way, however I will use my quirk on you to make sure the results aren't faulty or switched around by accident."

With that, Izuku was almost bouncing off his seat in excitement, his childish side taking over for a bit. Thankfully the results didn't take long from the normal way and to double check the results, the doctor uses his quirk on Izuku, smiling when he sees the results are correct.

"Well good news little one, you do indeed have a quirk!" The doctor says, with Izuku being incredibly happy. Both the doctor and Amanda just chuckle in amusement about how energetic Izuku is gaining his quirk "I'll tell you what my quirk has given me, bear in mind it's just a basic description and there will be things you are going to find out as you get older."

Izuku nods, eager to hear the basic description. Amanda is also interested in Izuku's quirk. Seeing both listening in, the doctor explains Izuku's quirk with the brief description he got. "Your quirk produces a forge which allows you to make weapons, what weapons I do not know. It also gives you a pocket dimension, how it works I do not know. Anything else you want to know, you will have to experiment and find out, since my quirk hasn't given me any more than that. My suggestion to you Izuku, providing Miss Amanda here and the other people working at the orphanage gives permission, is that you learn how to blacksmith from a master."

This gets Izuku to be happy before looking over at his adult companion, eager to know if he has permission. Amanda, seeing Izuku's expression, states "You can watch to see how they work until the age of six, that is when you can do it from my personal opinion."

Just then, the doctor says to them both "Strangely enough, young Izuku's quirk is because of who his ancestor is: the great blacksmith Senji Muramasa himself." That gets the two to become shocked that his ancestor is him. Just then, the four year old excitedly says loudly "Can I have my surname as Muramasa?!"