Chapter 4: UA Exam

It has been an exhausting 3 months for the 3 friends, Izuku more so. He had his black-smithing work, training with Latoria and Scathach (and Tanjiro kept on teasing Izuku about his feelings as they developed) and training on how to use TCB and Hinokami Kagura. Tanjiro focused on TCB more so Izuku can be ready for when he starts training Hinokami Kagura.

Izuku found out from Tanjiro that it was the original breathing style that all other breathing styles originated from. Meanwhile, outside of the mindscape, all three's feelings had grown for each other during those last months leading to the entrance exam, and Latoria and Scathach had started being more bold in showing their feelings towards Izuku, who just blanked on them.

However Izuku, during his own private training, managed to get TCB down and half way mastered by the exam. Tanjiro informed his student of sorts that if he kept it up, he should master it within a month or 2. After that, they would focus on TCB's constant variant which Izuku knows how it operates due to Tanjiro talking about it.

However all three are heading towards UA. Izuku had already said goodbye to the people in the orphanage who all told him good luck. However as they were heading to UA, Latoria says to Izuku "My family wish to meet you Izuku, since you are perhaps my first and best male friend. I'm sure Scathach's family wishes to meet you as well."

Scathach nods at that which Latoria and Izuku both see, making them both smile at that. "We should start speeding up while heading to UA, we wouldn't want to be late to the exam now would we?" Izuku asks out of the blue, getting both girls to look at the time and see they have 9 minutes to get there and sign in before the exams start and they are currently 10 minutes away if they walk, 5 minutes if they run.

Izuku decides something risky and will get his two female companions to blush. He picks up Scathach in his arms while he gets Latoria on his back, getting atomic blushes from both and a blush from himself. Before either can question what Izuku was doing, he uses TCB to boost his speed and starts running at high speeds towards UA.

Both females hold on tightly to Izuku, both startled that he was running that fast. Within seconds, he got all three to UA with enough time to spare. Latoria and Scathach both are shocked about how Izuku got them there in seconds and when they gave him a half-hearted glare, he just brushed it off with his charming smile and a shrug.

The charming smile got the 2 girls to blush even harder. Then all three registered that everyone was looking at them shocked they appeared out of nowhere. Curious, Scathach decides to ask the question that is no doubt on everyone's mind "H-how did you get us here that fast?"

Izuku smirks, gaining a deeper blush from his companions and the females there, before saying "I breathed." That gets everyone who within hearing range to both face-fault and face-plant while Tanjiro laughs his ass off at what his student said. The OFA remnants also had their reactions to Izuku's answer: The first three users either smirked, snorted or chuckled while the other 4 laughed outright.

Meanwhile, All Might had the sense that OFA was proud of something and he couldn't tell what. He then thought that the users must be proud in his choice of successor. It killed the mood inside OFA when they saw what Toshinori believed. All the users looked at each other and nodded in agreement: Izuku Muramasa shall become their new wielder if he accepts in a few months, with the eighths daughter being second if their first choice refuses.

Izuku then walks in as everyone then recognizes just who he is and immediately try to crowd him for an autograph. Knowing it would get annoying for both himself and the staff, he said to everyone "Let's focus on the exams before this everyone. I believe you can do your best if you do what heroes are supposed to do other than fighting villains."