//Yous Mys Onlys Friend//

~~This is Toki's POV (and this story is taking place while they're children) ~~

"That's the last one. Finally!" Toki says while catching his breath. Toki had just carried 18 crates of... Well, Toki didn't really know what was in the crates. His parents, Anja and Aslaug Wartooth, told him not to look, so he didn't. He had already gotten sent into the punishment hole 3 times this week! "Welp, looks like its time to start heading home." Toki spoke loudly to himself. He walked home, his legs trembling from all the manual labor. <why do I do this? > Toki thought to himself. "Ha! Whos ams i's kiddings? I's loves my's parents!" Soon, he arrived at his doorsteps, he stepped up the last step. Toki reached for the doorknob, then it came to him.. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO SWEEP THE SNOW OUT FROM BESIDE THE STAIRS!! But it was to late, his parents had already heard him coming up the steps and were already on their way towards the door. Aslaug, his father, opened the door before Toki had even processed his thoughts. Toki stopped and looked up at his father, who was much taller than him. Aslaug looked at Toki, then at the steps that had not been swept. "H-hellos father," Toki spoke nervously "I's was justs abouts to's sweeps the steps." Aslaug took a long look at Toki, then without breaking eye contact pointed towards the punishment hole. "Gå.." ("Go" in English) Toki looked down, then made his way towards the punishment hole his father following close behind. Toki wasn't brave enough to break the silence. So very quietly Toki climbed down the ladder into the hole, Aslaug then closed the entrance to the hole. Toki grabbed his clown friend made of straw and held him close "You's mys onlys friend." he said quietly.

~that's it for this chapter more coming soon! Sorry for any spelling mistakes or things I got wrong.~