//Whos Ares Yous?//

~~Skwisgaar's POV. Also let's pretend that Toki and Skwisgaar both live very close to the border. ~~

The bell rings, schools out. Skwisgaar quickly gathers his books. "Skwisgaar," skwisgaar turned his head "Make sure to get your form signed out." his teacher, Mrs Olsson, said in a rude tone. Skwisgaar had gotten in trouble for passing notes back and forth between him and his friend, Axel. Skwisgaar walked hastily down the hallway with Axel following close behind. "What an asshole." Axel remarked rolling his eyes, "I agrees, shes is a dildos." Skwisgaar replied in a harsh tone.
Axel and Skwisgaar went their seperate ways. Skwisgaar decided to take the long way to get home, he wasn't exactly ecstatic to get home for his mother to sign his form.
When he took the long way he briefly crossed the border between Sweden and Norway, there was no one there except for a house that he never saw anyone come in or outside of, it looked abandoned but it stayed in perfect condition. But this time he heard a voice. A voice that seemed like it was quietly screaming, screaming something like "Ohs No's big spiders Mr clowns saves mes! Ohs thanks yous Mr clown!" the more he walked the louder the childish screams became.
Until it seemed to be directly below him. Skwisgaar took another step, trying his best to ignore the screams. His foot planted on the ground. *CLANK* it sounded as if he was stepping on a metal grate. The screams stopped. Skwisgaar looked below him to see a small child around his age holding a straw clown doll looking up at him with a curious look in his eyes. There was a small silence that neither of them wanted to break. Standing there Skwisgaar observed the child, he was covered in cuts, scars, dirt, and bruises with gashes covering his back." Hellos? " Skwisgaar said shyly." Heys! Mys names ams Toki! What's yours?" the child, apparently named Toki, yelled up to Skwisgaar." Mys names Skwisgaar. Whys are yous down there's? " yelled skwisgaar who was now bent over looking into the grate" Ohs! I's mades a mistake with sweepings the snows! " Toki remarked. Skwisgaar opened the grate and set it to the side.
"What's ares yous doings? " Toki yelled." Comes with mes! " Toki hesitated then put down the straw doll and firmly grasped the ladder.
Toki climbed up, "Ims goings to's gets ins troubles," Toki tells Skwisgaar. "Mys mother ands father is goings to gets worrieds!" Skwisgaar grabs Toki's wrist "Comes with mes, yous shouldnts bes downs there." Toki nods his head and reluctantly follows Skwisgaar.

~~next chapters coming soon this chapter wasn't as good but I'll try and make the next chapter better and more interesting ~~