//Are you sure this is safe?//

~~Btw this story is not very accurate to the actual show so idk. also just to clear things up in this story skwisgaar lives in Sweden near the border and Toki lives in Norway basically on the border. ~~

He took me by the hand and started very quickly walking back down to Skwisgaar's house. "Heys! Where's ares we goings?" Toki asked loudly. "Be's quiets!" Skwisgaar yells in a whisper. Toki stays quiet. Soon enough they reach skwisgaar's house, Skwisgaar checks through the window. Sure enough there is his mom on the couch getting railed. Skwisgaar gags and turns away from the window and grabs Toki's wrist going around to the back side of the house.
"Whats wrongs Skwisgaar?" Toki asked quietly. "Ohs It's nothings.." Skwisgaar said trying not to throw up from what he'd just witnessed. Soon enough they get to the back of the house. Skwisgaar sneaks Toki in through the back windows into his room. "Wowee! This is a nice room!" Toki exclaims. "SHHHH!" Skwisgaar shushes Toki. "Sorrys.." Toki whispers.
"Comes on, let's gets yous all cleans ups." Skwisgaar leads Toki to his bathroom.

~~that's all for right now I might do more chapters today I'm on a long car ride :/. ALSO NO SMUT if that's what you're waiting for its not going to happen, Okay? They're children don't be nasty sorry this was a short chapter but Its not like there's a ton of people counting on me lol~~