//pt 5//

~I'm starting to get lazy with the titles. Sorry. ~~

Skwisgaar starts a bath for Toki. "T-thanks you." Toki whispers shyly. "Yous donts have to's whisper," Skwisgaar says in a soft tone trying not to scare the already timid Toki "that's dildos.". "But whats if yous mom hears me's?" Toki objects, "Thens shes will takes me backs home!" Toki says frightened. "I's loves mys mom and dad, buts they wills be very mads. I's will go back homes once I thinks theys has calms down." Toki trails on." Ands thens i's will have to's goes backs to's the punishment holes and-"
"That won'ts happens, Toki." Skwisgaar interrupts Toki. Toki stays quiet," The bath is dones. " Skwisgaar breaks the awkward silence." Okays.. " Toki says shivering. Toki hugs skwisgaar, the hug was a bit awkward. They were the same age but skwisgaar was significantly taller than Toki." Thanks yous." Toki says." Yous ares welcome, nows go. Yous bath is gettings cold. " Skwisgaar says slightly blushing." Okays! " Toki says excited.

~30 min timeskip~

Skwisgaar waits in his room for Toki to get done bathing. <He's cute, but he's a boy.. > Skwisgaar pondered this for a while until he heard a voice from the bathroom say "Alls done!". "Okays!" Skwisgaar spoke back. He grabbed his clothes from his closet an started heading towards the bathroom door. Skwisgaar opened the door and handed the clothes to Toki and covered his eyes with his other. "Hahas! I already haves mys other pants on! I's didnts knows yous were goings to give me any." Toki said happily." Ohs I's didnts knows yous hads clothes on, sorrys." Skwisgaar uncovered his eyes to look at Toki. They made eye contact for at least 2 minutes before Toki finally took the clothes. "Wowee! Thanks yous." Toki looked up at Skwisgaar who was at least 5 inches taller than him and gave a soft smile, Skwisgaar smiled back. Their faces turned red. Toki slowly closed the door, and skwisgaar went back into his room.

~4 min timeskip~

Toki opened the door. Skwisgaar's face turned bright red. "Ares yous okay?" Toki asked. "Ummms yes ims fines." Skwisgaar said slightly stuttering. Toki had on an oversized white shirt and some baggy sweat pants that stayed at his hips.  (not to where it's falling down but almost at that point idk I'm bad at describing things sorry)
Skwisgaar heard a knock on his door followed with a jiggling of the doorknob. Skwisgaar quickly grabbed the doorknob. "Hello? Skwisgaar?" his mom said. "Ohs uhhh, heys mom." skwisgaar said quickly, "Skwisgaar, lets me in.", "I'm changing!!" Skwisgaar yelled. "Ohs well, I loves you. Goods night." Skwisgaar's mom said. Skwisgaar didn't reply.
He looked over to see Toki standing quietly sobbing and wiping tears from his eyes. Skwisgaar stood there for a second, not knowing what to do. <Should I give him a hug? No, then he'll think I'm gay or something. What's do I do?> Skwisgaar quickly, without thinking, went up and hugged Toki. Toki winced at Skwisgaar touching the gashes and cuts on his back which made him cry more. Skwisgaar quickly took his hands off of Toki not knowing what to do <How do I comfort him?!? I don't want to hurt him? What's wrong with him? Is he thinking about his parents? Is he scared of my mom? What the hell do I do?> Skwisgaar was now feeling very overwhelmed in his own thoughts, his hands shaking. What was he supposed to do? What is there to do? Skwisgaar grabbed Toki's face, cupping his face in his hands and kissed him without a second thought. Toki broke the kiss and looked at Skwisgaar with a shocked expression his face red. Tears still dripping down his face. Skwisgaar quickly took his hands off Toki's face. Even Skwisgaar was shocked at what he had just done. "Ims sorrys, ims so sorrys." Skwisgaar said with a guilty expression on his face. skwisgaar was to embarrassed he couldn't even look Toki in the eyes. Toki hugged him tightly, Skwisgaar was shocked. He didn't want to hug Toki back, he didn't want to hurt him.
"It's okays," Toki said, his voiced muffled and his face smashed into skwisgaar's shoulder "Yous cans hug mes back, I cans take it.."

~~part 6 and part 7 are kind of like the same chapter but I just didn't want to make it to long. I'm splitting this chapter into more chapters. It won't be too many chapters that add onto this one I'm assuming part 8 is where we will finally move on to the next day. Sorry.~~