//pt 6//

~~Just a little reminder this story is very far from cannon metalocolypse it's my AU. TW: implied SH. Sorry for the bad quality of this chapter also this is basically an extension of pt 6~~
This is begins where pt6 ends

Skwisgaar wraps his arms around Toki gently, trying his best not to hurt him. "Ares yous okays? Whys were yous cryings?" Skwisgaar asked still embracing Toki. "How ams i's goings to's goes backs home? My mom and dad ams going to bes mad." Toki spoke softly through his sobs. Skwisgaar broke the hug and kept his hands on Toki's shoulder. "It alls goings to bes okays." Skwisgaar said looking deeply into Toki's pale blue eyes. They stayed quiet for a bit with Toki playing with model planes and cars and Skwisgaar digging through his dresser searching for something.

~4 min timeskip~

"I ams goings to's gets dressed, okays?" Skwisgaar told Toki. Toki nodded his head and continued to make his little model cars clash into each other. Skwisgaar stepped into his bathroom and changed into his tank top and pajama pants, then went and sat down on his bed. Toki, still clutching his toy airplane, sat down next to Skwisgaar who was looking down at the floor. Skwisgaar took a deep breath out and grabbed his guitar. "Do's yous minds if i's plays this fors a bit? It's not louds, I just needs to's relaxe fors a bit." Skwisgaar said, "Yes, yous can plays yous don't needs to ask me's it ams yours room! Haha!" Toki said loudly, Skwisgaar put his hand over Toki's mouth. "Shhh! Mys mom isn't alseeps yet." Skwisgaar said "Sorrys." Toki said muffled by Skwisgaar's hand. Skwisgaar took his hand off of Toki's mouth and started to play his guitar.

~30 min timeskip~

Skwisgaar finished the song he was playing on his guitar. Skwisgaar looked over at Toki who had been observing Skwisgaar. Toki clapped "Wowee! Thats was goods!" Skwisgaar gave Toki a small, soft smile. "Ohs no's!" Toki said pointing to skwisgaar's shoulders "Yous haves scars! Ams yous okay? Dids yous mom do this?" Skwisgaar looked away from Toki. "Mys mom didnts do this. I's donts wants to talk about it right now." Toki was noticeably worried, Skwisgaar gave him a reassuring smile." I ams okay."
Skwisgaar layed down and Toki layed down next to him and soon they both fell asleep.

~~Wow. That's all I have to say. Goodbye. ~~