//pt 10//

Skwisgaar couldn't believe he just said I love you to a boy! "Haha, you ams great Skwisgaar." Toki said wiping tears from his eyes, smiling. "Yeah, now gets off of me, you ams acting like a homosexual." Toki pulled back from the tight hug. "Yous ams a great friend, Skwisgaar." friend.. Something about that bothered him. He didn't want to be called Toki's friend. Skwisgaar knew now, he was gay. But he liked girls too! This was all to confusing for him. All he wanted to focus on was Toki. "You ams a great friend too, Toki." All Skwisggar could do was smile. "Hey, uuuhhh, would you likes to goes on a walks?" Skwisgaar said. "Okays!" Toki replied excitely, he hadn't been outside in days.
Skwisgaar handed Toki one of his sweaters. Then they exited the house.
"Heys, umm, I will race you ups to that hills." Skwisgaar took off running "Hey! No fair! Yous didnts let me answer!" Toki said chasing after Skwisgaar. Toki tripped over a branch hidden in the snow. "Ow!" Skwisgaar sighed and stopped running. "You ams such a bigs baby, Toki." Skwisgaar said rolling his eyes. "I ams not!" "Okays. Whatever you says," he picked Toki up bridal style "you bigs baby."
Skwisgaar carried Toki up to the hill and sat him down on the snow. Skwisgaar sat down as well.
"So, I, ummss" Skwisgaar struggled to find the words. "I loves yous, Toki." Skwisgaar said, his face red. "Huh? I already knows that. You tolds me that already. We ams best friends!" Toki said with an innocent smile" No, " Toki's smile turned straight and curious. "I wants to be your boyfriend." skwisgaar said nervously. Toki's face turned red "really?" "ummsss yeah. Sorry wes can be just friends if yous want." he said before Toki could answer. Skwisgaar was scared. Scared that this would ruin their entire relationship. "Of course!!" He said tackling Skwisgaar in a hug almost pushing him down into the snow. Skwisgaar gave him a big smile.

:D

:)

~the end. I'm pretty sure I will be finishing this up soon! ~