Intro

Emmilia Zex was a normal Hybrid she had goat legs and short horns flat teeth and hooves, Her tail was often hidden. She is Russian with a hint of French. She was a deep redhead with brown freckles covering her body. With her pet mouse Beep. Beep's nicknames are B/Ep/EE.  (Sorry I'm not a good artist so this is the only image in this chapter). She is autistic and very smart. Her nicknames are Emey/Em/Dan/Danny/Reaper. Her parents are Angelica (Angie/Angel) and Bob(Bobby/Broth). 15Y.

Emmilia had a boyfriend, Cameron Molly, that smelled like warm honey, deep color skin, black short buzzed hair, a soft hoodie, and a gentle smile

Emmilia had a boyfriend, Cameron Molly, that smelled like warm honey, deep color skin, black short buzzed hair, a soft hoodie, and a gentle smile. He was a cougar hybrid. His tail almost always holds onto his book. His hearing is so good he has to wear ear protection to sleep. He Has Turrets. His nicknames are Cam/Ronny. His parents are Kelly(Kells/Kelen) and Keith(Ken/Kia). 16Y.

Emmilia's best friend was named Kristen Carmel, with long blond hair, Half Japanese, Half British, Animal shirt with cute dogs on it. She was a Blue Jay hybrid. Cute blue wings (Has human arms too), and no teeth nor beak (Oh No) so she is and a liquid and mush diet. She has a stutter. Her nicknames are Krissy/Kris. Her dad was shot in war and her mom is Morgan(Morg/Molly). 14 1/2Y.