An Emotional Enlightenment

Krishn had always been a quick study with absolutely no amount of patience. That was Parth's virtue. 

Aah, Parth his dearest............honestly he wasn't sure what Parth was to him anymore. Him and Parth shared a history together would be a massive understatement. His and Parth's story would be incomplete without the other. 

They were like two parts of a whole. Two faces of the same coin. Or as he often like to put it, Parth was the light of sun forever brilliant and bright, lighting up the darkest of times, a ray of hope. And he was the intensity of the sun, he was the protector while his.............soulmate (?) was the guide. It wasn't like his feelings for his soulmate(why did the term feel so ....... Correct) were ever a matter for him to debate upon. 

It's just that Kam Dev(uuh! Stupid love god and his meddling) had given him an undue advice when there were only three earthly hours left for him to leave his residence and take birth on the mortal plane of existence.

~16 years ago~

He was perplexed. Oh! Wasn't that an understatement. He was officially royally godly stuck. And he had absolutely no idea what to do. On normal occasions he would just visit his Parth who would often play the role of some sort of an (un)willing listener to his woes. But if his Parth was the cause for his pondering then who was he supposed to go to? It was well known in the Heavenly Realm that him and his Parth had the strongest of bond out of anyone. No one in this universe could even hope to be an one upon infinityth of what his Parth is, was, and always will be to him.

.............................

Which is well awesome but not the point.

Uuh! See that's just what it was, his Parth was tooooooooooooo Parthish. Not his fault, anyone else would do the same.

....................

Which is kinda true but again not the point, what was the point were his feelings for his...............wife. Oh! Heavens above somebody help him. He couldn't even utter that title without cringing. And that in itself the issue. Lord Narayan and Lady Lakshmi the eternal lovers...........had fallen out of love for each other. He knew even without a verbal confirmation from his long time companion(that title fell into non-cringey territory) that she had also lost any and all romantic affections for him, it wasn't that they hated each or had been indifferent to each other, rather he held quite a fondness for his Parth's cousin. And that was where the second problem came from.

 If she had been someone else he would just have a talk and they'd part on good terms. But she was his Parth's cousin sister, he had to ensure that nothing he said or did made her feel sad(which in relation ensured that his Parth wasn't sad, he hated it whenever there was anything other than a smile on his Parth's face).

So........here he was currently making his way towards Kam Dev's residence. Hopefully that blabbering good for nothing heavenly equivalent to a bafoon of a match maker had something up his sleeves for him.

Without knocking (what was the need when the whole of heaven is his, with him being the Lord of the Universe) he entered upon the main hall where the Kam Dev resided.

"My Lord, how might I serve you?", questioned the god of love, who was wary, yes, but not surprised. In all honesty, if one were look closer they'd notice he even appeared pleased with the arrival of Lord of the Universe.

"Do not pretend to be oblivious, doesn't befit someone of your stature, Kam Dev."

"Of course not, my lord. I did predict you coming here but isn't it a bit too late, my lord? There are only three earthly hours left for your departure. The Time Lord would follow in three earthly years, while my lady would be departing with you ."questioned the god of love.