Chapter 2

So that's why I still could hear my parents argue.
After  I've thought it all over again I started crying, I couldn't hold the tears back anymore.
Suddenly I heard two loud bangs *💥💥* after that, quiet, nothin, not a single sound, I was so shocked, I stopped crying again. After a couple of seconds I went downstairs just to see my dad on phone calling someone with a gun in his other hand and my dead brother and my dead mother on the kitchen floor I put my hands over my mouth, I got teary eyes again, I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out just a little gasp sound. My dad spun around and looked at me and.... Smiled? But before I could think about it I could feel a sharp pain in my neck...

As I woke up I could hear quiet talking in a language i couldn't understand to my right, I felt like I was strapped on a chair or something, I opened my eyes and in fact I was strapped to a metal chair. As I looked to my right where I could here the talking I saw two people that looked like scientists when they saw me they abruptly stopped talking. With a thick Russian accent one of them said: „ do you know who you are?" I said: „ of course I do I'm y/n y/l/n" I think that was it was a bad idea to answer with a yes. They looked at each other and said: „это не сработало" (it didn't work)(please correct me if I'm wrong)
Another guy that also looked like a scientist came over to me and I could feel something around my head. I don't know what but it made a strange sound. As the sound started it also started to hurt, after a few second maybe like 10 it started to hurt so much that I started screaming, after 15 my body couldn't take the pain anymore so I passed out.

When I woke up my head hurt like hell, I wasn't next to the scientist anymore I also wasn't strapped on the chair-thing any more I was in a cell next me were more cells, all empty except for one. In the one cell was a man brown shoulder long hair and a metal arm, I already heard of him in the news, he is the winter soldier. I could faintly remember my name Y/n maybe? Yeah I think it is Y/n I thought. I now noticed the man I assumed to be the winter soldier was staring at. He was staring at. Me? Yes I think he was but it was more like he was looking though me than at me.

I stared at him we just sat the like this for a few second? Minutes? Or even hours? I completely lost my sense of time. Damn I don't even know how long I am already here. Suddenly he asked: „ты собираешься сказать мне свое имя или как?" (are you going to tell me your name or what?) I have no idea how I just understood that but I did, before I could even really think what I was about to say, I said: „я не помню своего имени."(I don't remember my name) How? Since when can I understand AND speak Russian. He opened his mouth to say something but before he could start he was cut of by Someone saying something over a speaker near the cells we were in. It was hard to understand but I think he said: „Зимний солдат, миссия красного солдата сейчас в Будапеште, уничтожь нескольких парней и собери как можно больше информации."(Winter Soldier, the Red Soldier,(I couldn't think of a better name sorry) mission is now in Budapest, take out a few guys and collect as much information as you can.) the cell doors swung open and the winter soldier stood up, i didn't know what I was supposed to do so I just did everything the winter soldier also did. I followed him into another room with many weapons like guns, knives, hand Grenades and much more dangerous weapons. The winter soldier got himself a few lives and hid them in his many pockets, god I love pockets, I was caught off guard when he threw a glock 26 s at me (a.n.:it's the gun Natasha usually uses)
Luckily I could catch it before it hit me. He gestured for me to take some knives. We walked to the quinjet, and got in. 

*time skip to after the mission because I'm lazy*

We got shoved back into our cells with some but not so bad injuries. A voice with a thick Russian accent said over the speaker next to the many cells „ not so bad soldier, now that we know on wich level you are we can train with you and maybe even send you on some real missions some day." this assholes this wasn't even a real mission. I thought to myself with a mad expression on my face. My thoughts got cut off by my stomach grumbling, I didn't even notice how hungry I was till now. The Russian accent guy  must have heard that to. He said one last thing before turning off the speaker Again: „food is coming soon." In that moment the cell door opened and a piece of bread and a glass of water got shoved in. We both the winter soldier and I started eating slowly, we finished fast because it wasn't much, so the plate got taken out again. I wasn't full yet it definitely wasn't enough. I could hear the soldiers stomach grumble. But before i could really say something or just even think about it, a wave of exhaustion hit me and I suddenly passed out. In my dreams it was awful everything was painful or bloody. But one of the dreams was the worst one....

—————————————————————————

(Words: 1000)

Hey lovely people how are y'all?

-mcu or dc?

Today is my birthday by the way.

April/25th/23