The dream

We got shoved back into our cells with some but not so bad injuries. A voice with a thick Russian accent said over the speaker next to the many cells „ not so bad soldier, now that we know on wich level you are we can train with you and maybe even send you on some real missions some day." this assholes this wasn't even a real mission. I thought to myself with a mad expression on my face. My thoughts got cut off by my stomach grumbling, I didn't even notice how hungry I was till now. The Russian accent guy must have heard that too. He said one last thing before turning off the speaker Again: „food is coming soon." In that moment the cell door opened and a piece of bread and a glass of water got shoved in. We both, the winter soldier and I, started eating slowly, we finished fast because it wasn't much, so the plate got taken out again. I wasn't full yet it definitely wasn't enough. I could hear the soldiers stomach grumble. But before i could really say something or just even think about it, a wave of exhaustion hit me and I suddenly passed out. In my dreams it was awful everything was painful or bloody. But one of the dreams was the worst one....

*the dream*

I was stumbling around in a building I could hear shooting and explosions around me, I was dizzy, I reached behind my head and could feel something wet, I looked at my hand and saw blood. I could see two women fighting with many guys one of the women, red haired with green eyes, next to her a blonde haired woman with a round face. Suddenly a man that more looked like a robot it was red and gold it landed next to the women, the red-head stopped fighting and started talking to the robot-man-thing. Unexpectedly he looked at me, raised his hand and shot me. (A/n: I know it's bad but I couldn't think of anything different)

* End of the dream*

I shot up. Sweating and panting with my thoughts running around, thoughts like: where was I ?, what was this building ?, who were those People?, why did that robot-guy shot me? My breathing became fast and I tried to think straight it didn't work „well that's no surprise I mean I am not even straight." I whispered only loud enough for me to hear. Despite my hard time breathing I still quietly giggled a little bit. I could finally start breathing more calmly, just then I noticed moving in the winter soldiers' cell. I looked at him and I could see blood dripping from his metal arm, my eyes filled with concern as I could see that the reason the wounds were there was that he was scratching on them with a knife that looked like it needed to be cleaned really badly. To my luck he sat with his back to me so he didn't notice me waking up. I crawled over to him quietly I knew the guards shouldn't know, to be precise I guess no one here should know. I tapped his shoulder careful not to touch the wounds, he shrinked away at my touch. He spun around to look at me without saying something he grabbed his shirt and put it on he turned away and went back to his corner. I sighed and thought for a moment „You know... uuhh I can help you." I started talking. „I'm not sure how to yet, but I'm sure I can. I- umm please talk to me if you want to do that ag-„

„Зимний солдат новая миссия и красный солдат идут с гвардейцами."(„Winter soldier new mission and red soldier go with the guards.") we could hear the thick-russian-accent guy hear say. We both stood up his cell door opened and he got out probably to get some of his weapons again, two guards opened my cell and dragged me out of it. We walked down, well I got more shoved down than walked down. I thought about what just happened with the winter soldier: how can I help him, what if his wounds get infected, they looked kinda deep, what if they saw it somehow and things like that. Before I could fully finished my overthinking the guards made an abrupt turn, shoved me into a weird room, went outside and locked the door. I stared at the door for a moment, I started looking around in the room now. There were hand cuffs, one pair of them at the wall and one of them hanging in the middle of them and also a pair of ankle cuffs (a/n: idk how u call them but ig u know what I mean) an impressive looking pair of knives were also there but locked to the wall, some guns and lighter also locked to the wall. A Mirror on one wall, I guessed behind the mirror were sitting people watching me, the door abruptly opened, so I spun my head around as the guard walked in and cuffed me on the ones hanging from the ceiling he also cuffed my ankles. And the torture shall begin.

_____________________________________________

883 words

I know pretty bad but whatever I'm so so so so so sorry I haven't updated I'm trying to update more often

-reading a book or reading Wattpad?

~Eat and stay hydrated honey <3~