~3~

*TRIGGER ABUSE*

I woke up just to have cold which ment I had to stay with my step father. I wasn't sure how to feel about it. My mother was taking Xornoth to a new school that can control him. I was staying in bed when my step father walked in.

"What do you want?" I asked still laying in bed.

"You're being dramatic get up." He responded. I stayed in bed honestly not feeling good.

"I SAID GET UP!" He yelled.

"I'm not feeling good I wouldn't be in bed if I wasn't." I said. He walked up to my and grabbed my wrist.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET UP!" He yelled again. I groaned trying to pull my wrist away. He just slapped me.

"DON'T BE DISRESPECTFUL!" He yelled. I looked away from him. He pulled something out of his pocket and continued to hit me. I felt tears dripping down my face. He continued hitting me until I was almost begging him to stop. And when he finally did I curled up on my bed. I watched as he left my room and pulled out my phone. I noticed messages from the group chat.

Lizzie: Scott where are you??

Lizzie: Scott?

Scott: sorry I was resting I'm sick.

Lizzie: okay Jimmy was worried about you.

Scott: want to meet up later?

Joel: sure.

Scott: okay after school? At the café?

Jimmy: sure.

I smiled and turned off my phone.  I waited for school to be finished. I snuck out of the house after school and went to the cafe I covered up my scars with some makeup.

"Scott!" Lizzie yelled. I looked at her and smiled. I walked up to their table I was wearing a mask to try and hide some scars. We talked for a while until I noticed someone walk in. It was my step father.

He instantly saw me and walked up to us.

"Scott, you're sick aren't you supposed to be at home?" He asked.

"I thought I could come get some fresh air.." I mumbled.

"You've been out for a while let's go back home." He said.

"Can I stay for a while longer? I'm talking with friends.." I asked. He got a little upset and grabbed my wrist tightly.

"I said to go home." He said. I gulped and then nodded giving my friends a worried look. I think they could tell something was wrong. I walked with him back home.

As soon as we got home he slapped me and again started hitting me. I was crying and ran to my room. I slammed my door and locked it. I was just crying. I felt my phone start ringing I pulled it out and answered the call.

"Scott are you okay..?" Lizzie asked. We were on facetime and I had my camera off.

"Yeah.." I mumbled trying to hide that fact that I was crying.

"Scott can you turn on your camera?" Joel asked.

"Uhmm.. no-no." I mumbled.

"Scott.. we want to know what happened you looked so scared." Lizzie said. I gulped and finally turned on my camera I was sitting with my knees to my chest in front of my door.

"Oh my.. Scott.." Lizzie said. I realized that some of the makeup I had put on was washed off.

"Scott what did he do to you?" Jimmy asked. As he had just joined the call.

"Oh.. he.. I just upset him.." I said softly. I heard him yelling and banging on my door. I was crying and ran the others were telling me it's fine and they were coming over.

I got up and hid from my step father. I was breathing heavily and still crying. My stepfather got into my room and continued yelling.

Jimmy was still trying to calm me down while running to my house. My mother told me her and Xornoth would be gone for a few days.

Eventually my step father found me and yelled at me I wasn't able to leave the call so I just hid my phone it was in a place to where they could see me if they were watching. My step father grabbed my wrist pulling me up and yelling and me. Again he started hitting me again and again.

Soon I heard someone run into the house and to my room where I was crying in a ball on the floor. I couldn't feel anything.. I had scars everywhere. My father was standing above me still yelling.

The person pulled my father away and yelled at him soon after I heard sirens. I slowly blanked out after that. When I woke up I was in a white room and I couldn't make anything out. Everything was a blur.. and my ears were ringing. I didn't know what was going on.

Slowly I gained my vision back. I saw two people in the room talking with each other but I couldn't make out the words.

"W-where am I..?" I asked.

"SCOTT!! You're okay!" Someone yelled. I looked around noticing it was Jimmy.

"Jim..?" I asked. Still trying to make out the sounds. He instantly hugged me and I winced slightly.

"Oh sorry Scott!" He said realizing me wince.

"So where am I and what happened?" I asked.

"You're in the hospital.. your step father was hurting you." Jimmy said.

I looked at him and then around the room.

"How long have I been here?" I asked.

"A couple days." Jimmy said. I nodded and looked around again. I tried to stand up, yet Jimmy stopped me.

"You're to weak to be standing up." He said as I sat back down. I crossed my arms.

"Finee." I said in an annoyed tone.

"By the way your mom and Xornoth are here." He said. My mum and Xornoth walked in at that moment. Like it was a type of introduction for them.

"SCOTT MY BABY!! I'M SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU!!" My mom cried and hugged me tightly. Xornoth also looked worried. I just smiled softly and hugged my mom back.

1016 words hehehe cliffhanger! ;) 👍