jeon sarang

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

jeon sarang

jeon sarang is a 27 year old new zealand-born american raised, south korean photographer & creative director

jeon sarang is a 27 year old new zealand-born american raised, south korean photographer & creative director. sarang was born and raised in new zealand until the age of 11 alongside her parents and younger sister, aeri. her family then moved to california and have resided in the states since.

sarang began taking photographs in high school which she posted on her then tumblr page that grew a cult following quickly. she then carried on to attend ucla school of theatre, film and television where she studied photography and cinematography. the young woman graduated in 2017 and has been working in the industry since.

over the years through her work she has earned success and acclaim while gaining herself a large dedicated fan base and esteemed clientele list.
sarang has shot campaigns for magazines ranging from vogue, w, dazed and for brands like miu miu, versace, dior. she also has long standing strong relationship with the brand chanel and has worked closely with them multiple times over the past 4 years. she has garnered multiple directing credits through campaign films, advertisements and music videos for artists such as olivia rodrigo, ariana grande, normani, & more.

she is often seen with actress/musicians minnie anderson and roseanne park who she has worked with on several occasions. the three are all close friendships with each other and have publicly supported each other over the years. she also has a close friendship with superstars zendaya & tom holland, having also worked the pair as well.

the only known dating history of the photographer is her relationship with movie star timothée chalamet which lasted almost 4 years between 2017-2021. the pair are said to have split on friendly terms and have even worked together once since.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆