one

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

one

june 2022

sarang felt a little out of place at the ferrari paddock, although honoured to be invited, the hustling busy environment was a little overwhelming while she was alone. someone from the team had given her a little tour through the paddock and pit lane through to the ferrari garage already and now she was left to wander alone a little bit.

she had already seen carlos and charles, talking to them both before they went off to their busy race schedule. she had done a photoshoot with the men a few weeks ago where they first met and she had hit it off with the younger driver. developing a sort of friendship with him and his girlfriend charlotte as she was on the set that day too. she hadn't went out of her way to make relationships with new people in a while so it was a refreshing feeling for her.

sarang felt her introvert tendencies sneak up on her and the urge to go for a walk outside before the race started was strong. not strong enough to the point of her forgetting who it would be she could possibly bump into out there though. she knows he's the busiest driver on the grid, the most popular and sought after so the possibility of him being alone for a second wasn't even high, but it was enough to keep her feet planted in the ferrari paddock.

then again he probably wouldn't even recognise her face, lewis hamilton wasn't exactly shy of women that he spends his time with. for her the one night in new york was a notable night in her life because it wasn't something she did, ever, but for him it was just another night with another girl to add to his list of many.
she'd recently gone through a breakup of her longest relationship to date, the drinks from the celeb packed nye party were running through her & lewis hamilton has a face you just cant resist. you cant blame her really anyone else would have done the same. she remembers that night and she also remembered fleeing the hotel room early hours of the morning before he woke and praying nothing was seen from anyone else.

to stop the night from replaying in her head she got up and decided the walk outside was needed, she had to make her way to the ferrari garage to watch the race anyway. she walked through the bustle of people, staff and vip, eyes ahead head held high and ignored the small voice in her head thinking of him.

so in her own head she didn't realise what was before a irrational thought was now very real as a certain driver caught her in the corner of his eye as he stepped out of the mercedes hospitality with his team in tow. she was in his view for a split second but it was enough to know it was her, a second is an hour to him, he knew instantly.

he couldn't follow her, he couldn't even think of her too long because he had a race to set his mind on, but for the rest of the day the image of seeing her now and the memory of nye would sit in the back of his mind.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

sarang
circuit gilles villeneuve

sarangcircuit gilles villeneuve

● ○ ○ ○

liked by scuderiaferrari, carlossainz55 and others

sarang good times at my first f1 race today thanks for having me ferrari, keep an eye out for something special soon 👀
tagged: scuderiaferrari

user1 get that bag sarang!

user2 omgg pls tell me she shot something for them it would be insane

user3 no pics with the boys 💔

scuderiaferrari glad to host the queen of the camera ❤️

user4 photography x f1 worlds colliding someone check up on twitter

user5 she just does anything lately like wdym ur working with ferrari f1 team
  ⤷ user6 real 😭😭 but good for her!

user7 the perfect face card

user8 wait maybe this is why charles followed her a few weeks ago 👀

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆