eighteen

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

eighteen

sarang had touched down in monaco sometime in the morning and immediately started exploring with her two hometown guides charles and charlotte. the pair picked her up and dropped her things off at charlottes place, where the younger woman kindly insisted she stayed during her trip.

although she was kidding about her demands charles certainly wasn't because they were being met, having been shown the best sites of the luxurious and wealthy, she was enjoying their company along with charles brothers and a few friends popping up. the past 3 days were filled with walking the streets of monaco taking in the sights, trying out cafes and restaurants, a beautiful beach and yacht day and even a small shopping trip had been squeezed in. sarang was truly having a great vacation before she had to head home and was inevitably swarmed with work and her book launch.

it was now friday night and charles had decided to show sarang a glimpse of the monaco night life so a small group of them were headed to a popular club to let loose for the night. sarang had gotten ready alongside charlotte and a friend of hers, throwing on a pair of low rise black pants with some waist cut outs on them, a cute cropped and crystal embellished top and short simple black heels, she was ready to go out. sarang will admit she's not a frequent party or club goer but she does enjoy a night out on occasion and with the good mood she was in so far this week there was no better time for it.

when they arrived the club was already in full motion, music blasting and people dancing around with drinks in hand. the group was being escorted to a vip section towards the dj booth and sarang noticed heads turning to glimpse of monacos peoples prince as he lead them. she definitely needed to get a drink or three into her to shake off the anxiety she felt creeping into her head.

lewis saw her before she saw him, actually he saw charles and then looked for her. she hadn't told him she was in monaco, not that she was obligated to, but he'd admit he was a little taken back when he opened charles ig story the other day and saw her pictured on it.
they were headed towards the other side of the vip section him and his friends were currently occupying and he couldn't help but keep an eye on her as she moved through the club crowd. to look out for her of course, this is a foreign country to her and intoxicated men in crowds can be nuisances, yeah that's why,.

two shots later, courtesy of the seemingly unlimited supply of alcohol being brought to charles section, and sarang was being dragged by the hand to the face floor by charlotte and her friend. hands up towards the ceiling, body twirling in circles and legs jumping she was letting loose and having fun, people around her also moving in sync and joining in on her fun for a few songs.

after making sure charlotte and her friend were fine, sarang started to make her way back to their section to calm down for a second to catch her breath when it suddenly caught in her throat the moment she turned towards her vip section and locked eyes with a familiar pair of big brown ones standing in front of her.

"what's a girl like you, doing in a place like this?" he looked amused as he spoke into her ear.
"milking the monaco wealth for a good time" lewis let out a laugh and brought his had to come around her waist.
"and i wasn't your first option?" he gave her a dramatic pout and sarang had to hold herself back from cooing out loud at him like a tipsy idiot.

the chance of seeing him did not cross her mind once but now that he was here in front of her, looking down at her with those eyes and hands on her waist with her mind a little fuzzy from the few drinks, she was beaming inside at the sight of him. the two separated so she could grab her drink from charles table while she ignored said mans questioning eyes as him and lewis, who was standing by waiting for her, gave each other a guy nod of acknowledgment. with a fresh drink in her hand and lewis hand on her lower back the two found a spot to move along to the music with each other.

"i like this top" lewis spoke lowly into her ear as his hand lingered on the open skin of her back courtesy of the open crop top. sarang gave him an amused look as she felt his hands move, "oh i'm sure you do."
she felt one of his hands go a little higher towards the bow where her top tied, then felt him give it a light tug and offered him a pointed look.

"lewis!"
"what? just wondering what the material is."
"you're so full of shit, you know that?"

lewis laughed and looked down at the younger woman with a cheshire like grin and in that split second sarang knew she was a goner for the night. she may have arrived with charles and charlotte but from the look in both her and lewis eyes, she was not leaving with them.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

dear reader i know i know!!! this is so overdue but in my defence i got very unexpectedly busy and really wanted to edit the original draft i had written im sorry!! but here is a lewis sarang moment to make up for it x
also i might have also gotten caught up in starting a potential book for another f1 driver 🫣
anyways thank u again for all the love recently on this book it makes me so happy!! also not commenting on this race weekend bc i want it to be over... but there will definitely but a double update after the race i promise xx