Story Trailer

Izuku and his two girlfriends are facing off against All For One and an army of villains, both sides preparing their quirks. All are in a destroyed city, no one daring to make a sound as the wind was blowing intensely.

"I am the bone of my forge..."

Nezu: *drinking tea* These three are U.A.'s strongest students... They are what decides the fate of this country... And are all that stands between the villains and the civilians... Let's see if they can truly guide this society to the correct path...

Present Mic: *watching intently* All we can do is hope they win...

Midnight: *nods* It won't be easy with the number one villain there and how big the army is...

"Forging is my body and Heroics is my blood..."

At the USJ Shigaraki holds his hand out to the massive creature as it appears out of the portal.

Shigaraki: Not yet, Nomu.

"I have forged over a thousand weapons

"I have forged over a thousand weapons..."

Izuku is sparing with his two girlfriends with a grin on all their faces.

Izuku: this is fun, isn't it girls?

Both of them respond with a feral grin before laughing their asses off.

"Unknown to Vengeance..."

Aizawa: He's your what!?

Inko: He's our son we forgot about, we felt like we weren't meant to be parents then!

Gran Torino: You're telling us that we had a family member the rest of us didn't know about!?

"Nor aware of Peace..."

Izuku, Artoria and Scathach start running towards their opponents with Izuku launching weapons out of portals.

The villains start charging to meet them activating their quirks in the mean time.

All For One just grins, wanting to see them fail in stopping them.

"I shall become the hero that is needed..."

Izuku: Why did you leave me in an Orphanage?!

Toshinori: Because we felt like we weren't ready to be the best parents for you!!

Inko is just crying next to him as Izumi looks shocked that she has a brother.

"I have no regrets, my family is by my side..."

Izuku, Artoria and Scathach are wounded but standing.

All For One is pissed with them still alive.

All For One: WHY ARE YOU STILL FIGHTING FOR THIS CORRUPT SOCIETY?!

Izuku, Artoria and Scathach (all at the same time): BECAUSE WE WISH TO GUIDE IT TO A TRUE AGE!!!!

"I shall become the Forge Of Heroes!!!"

A blinding flash appears originating from Izuku before darkness.