T h e T r i o • a c t 1

[ One quick note before
we start, please! ]

[ This is a re-upload from my
main account, it was written like
2 years ago and it's cringe. I'm
aware. No need to leave
comments about it. ]

*>\^~Y/N POV~^/<*

I stand behind to rengoku as he boards the train, Carrying almost 20 boxes of bento..

Me, the poison hashira, and rengoku, the flame hashira, we're ordered to find out what's happening on the Mugen train along with 3 normal slayers.

"Delicious!" Rengoku exclaims after he takes every bite. I'm sitting across from him while he has the workers putting his already finished bento in a bag.

I hear someone enter our cart I look towards their direction, three boys that are about 16 judging by their appearance.

"Is.. is this the flame hashira...?" The golden haired one whispered to scar head.

"Yeah.." scar head said back as boar head looked at me and rengoku.

"Hashira?! Fight me!!! Fight me!!!" Boar head yells as a mischievous grin forms on my face. 

"Uhm.. excuse me rengoku-sama..?" Scar head says as rengoku ignores him and continues eating with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hey hey! You three! You're the ones assisting us on our mission, right?" I say as I clap my hand together and tilt my head.

"Yes! I'm tanjiro kamado! This is zenitsu and inosuke!" He says while gesturing to the two boys.

"Who are you?! I don't care, fight me!!" The boar ahead says as i ignore him, causing a tick to form on his head

I look at the golden haired kid and see him with a blush across his face as he wiggles around.

"Alright!! Im y/n l/n! The one an only poison hashira!" I exclaim as I stand up and put my hands on my waist.

"Oh! Sorry for my rudeness y/n-sama!!" He yells while bowing down.

'Yes bow down to me peasant-' I cut off my own thoughts as I just nod toward tanjiro with an innocent smile.

I tune out everything as I pay attention to the trains engine. Eventually someone comes along and stamps our tickets. I glance at rengoku and see him happily chatting with tanjiro. I hand the person mine before telling rengoku im going to sleep for a little bit.

"Alright! I'll stay alert for you y/n!!" Rengoku yells as I nod with a tired smile and lay down, avoiding to move the box with the demon girl in it.

-/ a c t  1  -  E N D \-