G i r l s N i g h t • a c t 8

"Pervert!" Mitsuri accused enmu as she hugs me protectively, pulling me away from enmu, who was now sitting next to me.

Enmu simply smiles at her blankly as I sigh and mentally facepalm.

"Mitsuri--" I was cut off my her hugging me tighter.

"Pervert pervert pervert!!!" she childishly yells as I roll my eyes with a smile tugging on my lips.

"Mitsuri, calm down..." I smile at her gently as she pouts before properly sitting across from me.

An idea seem to form as her eyes light up and she smiles, she then grab my hand, pulling me over to kocho then pulling us off somewhere.

I forgot she was this strong!!

"Rengoku, bring enmu back to my estate for me!" I exclaim before getting pulled to the love hashiras estate.

Once we got there mitsuri slammed the doors open happily, nobody was there except for some cleaning members and probably some other workers in the back.

She drags up around a few corridors before we are met with a large double door with some flowerly vines hanging around it and a small sign which read,

'kanroji mitsuri's room! ♡'

She excitedly pulls us both into the room and sit down on the bed, grinning at me a if sh expected me to say something.

"Well.... Do you like him!?!?" she squeals out excitedly as I choke on air at her acusation.

"What?!" I look at her bewildered as she playfully rolls her eyes

"You're obviously into him!!" she says as kocho hums In agreement.

"Kocho?! You agree with her?!" I question, shocked that she would agree.

"Of course, while I don't like... the lowermoon, I can tell by the way that you two look at each other, there's something there, even if you don't realize it. For that reason alone, I will tolerate him." Kocho explains calmly, a blush covers my face before I shake my head.

"You guys are crazy" I mutter as I cover my blush with my hands.

Mitsuri laughs lightly before we all get settled on some cushions she had, so we were all sitting in a circle-ish shape.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Mitsuri encourages as kocho and I nod.

"Alright! Shinobu, truth or dare!" Mitsuri questions her kocho bring her palm so she was holding her face as she seemed to think about it for a moment.

"Truth." She simply states as her hands lay back onto her lap.

"Hmm, do you like anyone?!" Mitsuri asks as kocho's smile falters about as a hue of pink dusts her face.

"Yes..." she replies hesitantly as I grin as her, she rolls her eyes playfully at me.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" She says as I look at her hesitantly before sighing.

"Truth." I reluctantly answer as she grins at me.

"Did anything else happen when you 'fell' on the train?" She suggests as her face remains innocent and kind.

A pink dusts my face as I look away.

"Nothing happened, and nothing ever will kocho!" I exclaim flustered, shinobu grins at me before I look away embarrassed.

'I don't like him! I don't like him! I don't like him! I don't like him! I don't like him!' I repeat in my head as I zone out.

There isn't anyway that I would like him!

"-/n? Y/n? Y/n!!" I hear as someone shakes my shoulders, snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Sorry!" I apologize nervously as Mitsuri just smiles at me and pats my head.

Well, this was going to be a long night.

-/ a c t 8 - E N D \-