G o o d N e w s • a c t 6

When we arrive at my estate I slam the doors open as I run towards the room where the box with enmu is.

I slam the door to the infirmary open, being met with the sight of the trio playing cards and the two demons on the floor, asleep. The curtains had been closed as to not let sunlight in.

"I got masters permission for enmu to stay!" I cheer as I use towards enmu. it's surprising honestly, I haven't even known him for that long yet I feel like I've known him my whole life.

I shake him as he yawns before glancing up at who woken him up. He smiles tiredly as he sits up and waves at me.

"Guess what?! I got permission from master for you to stay here!!" I exclaims as I tackled him to the floor in a hug.

"That's great" he says as I grin at him before standing up.

The three boys have been chatting with rengoku, well tanjiro was chatting. Inosuke had been yelling and zenitsu was staring at enmu in fear, nezuko surprisingly wasn't awoken by all this.

I help him up before walking towards rengoku.

"Wellll! I'm gonna sleep until the hashira meeting! Oh, by the way enmu, you're gonna have to come along!" I explain as I turn towards him, He nods as I smile at him before turning back towards rengoku.

"You guys can stay or leave, I honestly don't care. Though, I recommend you go back to the butterfly estate. My estate has no workers other than the cleaning crew that comes through once a week so nobody can tend to any wounds." I explain as tanjiro nods in acknowledgement.

"It was lovely meeting you y/n-sama but I think we should head back to the butterfly estate!" Tanjiro exclaims as I give him a thumbs up.

"I'll get going aswell y/n, I promised my brother I would spend time with him" rengoku says as I nod, after about 10 minutes all of them had finally left.

"Wait, now that I think about it I'll need a way to carry you around everywhere..." i mutter to enmu as he hums in acknowledgement.

"Maybe I could ask haru to make one..." i mutter as my mind wanders to the craftsman in a village nearby.

"Well, im gonna go to sleep! I'll close all the curtains so you aren't stuck in one room until sun fall." I say as I head out the room to close all the curtains.

Once all of them are closed I sigh as I walk towards my room, immediately falling face first into my pillow. I blissfully sigh as I fall into a deep sleep.

-/ a c t 6 - E N D \-